Occupy Wall Street

In response to Knapp saying that these ows aren't hurting anything, well if they were peacably assembling, I would agree. However, there have been hundreds of arrests of these protesters, including arrests on charges of rape. Add to that the littering and destruction of property, and the costs of policing, they have been hurting all of us.

I haven't heard of such destruction by tea partiers, not on that scale, at least.

I read all the stories from all the concerned citizens complaining about all the trash the "Occupy Lincoln" people are leaving all over the Mall.

Guess what?

There is none. None. Anywhere. No trash. Go look.

I've heard similar stories about the OWS folks. Fox/Beck/Limbaugh are going out of their way to portray them as dangerous anti-american criminals . . . and reality doesn't seem to quite live up to the hype.

In response to Knapp saying that these ows aren't hurting anything, well if they were peacably assembling, I would agree. However, there have been hundreds of arrests of these protesters, including arrests on charges of rape. Add to that the littering and destruction of property, and the costs of policing, they have been hurting all of us.

I haven't heard of such destruction by tea partiers, not on that scale, at least.

Do you have further information about this? If so, I'd like to read it.

Google search it. It's not tough to do.

1) Totally random accusation

2) Request for proof

3) Go find your own proof

That is an air-tight argument, right there.

Then, tell me how to cut and paste on a droid, cuz Im not sure how to do it. It doesn't take a genius to google search "damage and arrests to occupy movement". There are plenty of articles to satisfy your curiosity. One states there were 2400 arrests, and hundreds og thousands of dollars of damage.

Knapp, I didnt realize that you are one of the, if you don't have a link to it, it didn't happen crowd. Sad.

Btw, tjere may not have been any trash in lincoln, idk, nor do I care.

yellow_warning.gif No results found for "damage and arrests to occupy movement".

Apparenly, either your browser isn't working properly, or there is user error.either way the information is out there and easily accessible, whether you want to believe it or not.

I woke up this morning,i don't have an internet link to prove it, but it really did happen.

I honestly thought you were better than that.

Also . . . I think this might factor into why there were no prominently covered rapes at Tea Party rallies.

Average Rape Victim Age:

figure_2-1a2.jpg

Average Tea Partier Age:

teaparty1.jpg

This could also play a role:

teapartywomen.jpg

Is this where I should act like a butthurt bitch, and cry about how offensive this pic is to all women? Nah, ill be a man, ill let others do that.

Nah, instead you'll just throw around personal attacks and refuse to back your bluster with facts. Noted.

Edit: Also, you are totally wrong about this statement. Go look because I can't do it. Heh.

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, I was referring to my own behavior.

As I said, it is very easy to google search it and find dozens of articles. Heck, I even botched the search and found plenty of articles. If someone is incapable of doing so, it's not my fault. I'd cut and paste the numerous articles, but as I said, I don't think it's possible to do so on a droid, unless someone knows how. I bet I could find s picture of a yeti, or a manbearpig on the internet, Im sure you would believe it if I did, cuz according to you, if it's real, it has to have a link on the internet.

Also noted: I.have a hard time taking anyone seriously who is dishonest enough to say they are an independent, yet almost everything they say is straight out of far left field. Very typical, and it's impossible to have an honest discussion with one who misrepresents themselves that way.

yellow_warning.gif No results found for "damage and arrests to occupy movement".

Apparenly, either your browser isn't working properly, or there is user error.either way the information is out there and easily accessible, whether you want to believe it or not.

I woke up this morning,i don't have an internet link to prove it, but it really did happen.

I honestly thought you were better than that.

Don't gripe at me, gripe at google. Those are the results google gave me to your keyword search.

Nah, instead you'll just throw around personal attacks and refuse to back your bluster with facts. Noted.

Edit: Also, you are totally wrong about this statement. Go look because I can't do it. Heh.

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, I was referring to my own behavior.

As I said, it is very easy to google search it and find dozens of articles. Heck, I even botched the search and found plenty of articles. If someone is incapable of doing so, it's not my fault. I'd cut and paste the numerous articles, but as I said, I don't think it's possible to do so on a droid, unless someone knows how. I bet I could find s picture of a yeti, or a manbearpig on the internet, Im sure you would believe it if I did, cuz according to you, if it's real, it has to have a link on the internet.

Also noted: I.have a hard time taking anyone seriously who is dishonest enough to say they are an independent, yet almost everything they say is straight out of far left field. Very typical, and it's impossible to have an honest discussion with one who misrepresents themselves that way.

This might be hurtful . . . but I don't care if you take me seriously. I'm a registered independent who might end up being pushed into the Democratic party by the Bagger craziness that has infected the GOP. Not ready to take that step yet but I do wish that I could vote in a primary. No doubt which party I would pick if I were forced to make that decision today. Not sure how that is disingenuous but I suppose people will see what they want to see.