Hunter and Franklin

No, thanks for pointing that out. The Chris Brooks double was my mistake with another guy. I was just typing without double checking who i had listed. I went ahead and corrected the list and double checked the roster and playing time. I was basically typing and trying to think of who used a redshirt and who has played at the same time.

I am confused, are you saying that Chris Brooks can't redshirt this year when he hasn't even caught a pass yet? if so then what a dumb move by callahan for even playing him!!

Season's not over yet, man. Who knows what lies ahead in the next 4+ games for Brooks.

I am confused, are you saying that Chris Brooks can't redshirt this year when he hasn't even caught a pass yet? if so then what a dumb move by callahan for even playing him!!

Season's not over yet, man. Who knows what lies ahead in the next 4+ games for Brooks.

I say keep him OUT of the games, and do not use up a redshirt season in the last few games that we have...

I say keep him OUT of the games, and do not use up a redshirt season in the last few games that we have...

Once you get in a game, your redshirt is gone. He has played in 3 or 4 games already.

Obviously he is not up to the level that the coaches would like him to be, otherwise I would imagine he would see a lot more time. As for burning his redshirt, the wr position is one of the positions that we lack depth the most. Then you factor in Hardy, Fluellen, and LeFlore have all had injuries playing Brooks was probably more out of need than anything. The coaches may have also thought thay getting him into the game would motive him a little. From what I hear it sounds like Brooks needs to mature a little bit footballwise, I saw in an article where he himself said he doesn't practice very well. I'm sure if he can improve on this and work hard from here on out he will get some touches.

The moment you play 1 down in college football, you are not eligible for a redshirt that year. Chris's first down came in the Maine game, thus he's not eligible for a redshirt this year.

Why Brooks hasn't been played? That's something only the coaches know. We can only speculate that it's a lazy work ethic or still suffering from his knee scope or he just isn't catching on to the playbook oir whatever other reason fans want to come up with

• 1 month later...