McDonalds employee assaults customer

5) Should McDonalds have hired a guy with a record like this in the first place? No. If anyone is to blame for this, it first goes to McDonalds, then the guy, then the two women.

Where do you expect former felons to be placed? Felons are going to be hired someplace publically eventually. Is McDonald's too ritzy of a business to accept former prison inmates? Perhaps they should apply at some higher end company like Walmart or Taco Bell.

5) Should McDonalds have hired a guy with a record like this in the first place? No. If anyone is to blame for this, it first goes to McDonalds, then the guy, then the two women.

Where do you expect former felons to be placed? Felons are going to be hired someplace publically eventually. Is McDonald's too ritzy of a business to accept former prison inmates? Perhaps they should apply at some higher end company like Walmart or Taco Bell.

LBLSHL9BSUM_e.gif

• Fire 6

new-york-jets-replica-mini-helmet-3349627.jpg

philadelphia_eagles_mascot-14588.jpg

Finally, and I'll be the one to say it: you wonder where racial stereotypes come from? Yeah...

None of the behavior in that video is stereotypical of a specific kind of person. I've witnessed folks of all skin colors, racial backgrounds and national origins behave this way. Where does that put the stereotype thread tangent?

I was talking about the guy in the white gym shorts, sheesh. And I have also talked and hung around with people of all ethnic backgrounds. I hate stereotypes, but they exist because the media blows stuff like this out of proportion. What would you like to bet that, if it was a white American male, instead of an African American male, the story wouldn't have been such headline news? This [the media] is just another way society disadvantages minorities.

Another example, the sentencing for powder cocaine [used by upper class whites] is almost 50x less severe as the sentencing for crack cocaine [used by lower class and African Americans] even if the amount used is the same.

And people think we live in an equal society...that there are no boundaries separating minorities from white Americans...

I was talking about the guy in the white gym shorts, sheesh. And I have also talked and hung around with people of all ethnic backgrounds. I hate stereotypes, but they exist because the media blows stuff like this out of proportion. What would you like to bet that, if it was a white American male, instead of an African American male, the story wouldn't have been such headline news? This [the media] is just another way society disadvantages minorities.

The media is blowing stuff about guys in gym shorts out of proportion? I'm totally lost now.