Kenny Bell Touchdown

nebraska-football-gloves.jpg

Last I heard, these gloves are against NCAA rules, and that's why we haven't seen the team wear them. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Not sure where you heard that. LSU wore their Tiger Eyes gloves this weekend against Auburn.

new-lsu-football-nike-gloves.jpg

And there's pictures of their guys flashing them all over.

Has anyone purchased those Husker gloves? I checked them out when they showed up at the stores. They look better in pictures than they do in real-life. I wasn't impressed, especially for $45 a pair.

I wear mine to work and flash them around the office when I complete a task: send a fax, refill the water cooler, send an email, etc.

• Fire 1

I saw them at the store across the street from the stadium, the one under the parking lot. But that was over a week ago, and they're probably all gone. They were supposed to have them at Husker Headquarters and Scheel's, too.

I wear a 2XL glove and all they had were XL. Tried them on, and felt like I was going to bust them wide open if I closed my fist. But aside from being too small (for me, anyway), they just weren't as impressive IRL.

Has anyone purchased those Husker gloves? I checked them out when they showed up at the stores. They look better in pictures than they do in real-life. I wasn't impressed, especially for $45 a pair.

i also wasnt overly impressed with the gloves.....especially after how much trouble we had getting ahold of some

I saw them at the store across the street from the stadium, the one under the parking lot. But that was over a week ago, and they're probably all gone. They were supposed to have them at Husker Headquarters and Scheel's, too.

I wear a 2XL glove and all they had were XL. Tried them on, and felt like I was going to bust them wide open if I closed my fist. But aside from being too small (for me, anyway), they just weren't as impressive IRL.

The store across from the stadium is Huskers Authentic and they have a few left behind the counter, but no Blackshirts gloves.