Sparty on the road this year

Mark Dantonio has never led Michigan State to a victory west of the Mississippi river

Serious question; has a Dantonio led MSU ever played a game west of the Mississippi? I mean in conference there is only who, Iowa and maybe Minn? I guess I need to study up but I find it hard to believe they haven't beaten Iowa away and minnesota must be on the east side of the river cuz they couldn't beat anyone. Or is this Dantonio's first or second year?

Mark Dantonio has never led Michigan State to a victory west of the Mississippi river

Serious question; has a Dantonio led MSU ever played a game west of the Mississippi? I mean in conference there is only who, Iowa and maybe Minn? I guess I need to study up but I find it hard to believe they haven't beaten Iowa away and minnesota must be on the east side of the river cuz they couldn't beat anyone. Or is this Dantonio's first or second year?

Dantonio is in his fifth full year, he has played at Minnesota once (lost 2009) and at Iowa twice (lost 2007 and 2010) and no they don't play west of the Mississippi often.

Dantonio is in his fifth full year, he has played at Minnesota once (lost 2009) and at Iowa twice (lost 2007 and 2010) and no they don't play west of the Mississippi often.

Those facts alone greatly increase my level of optimism for this Saturday. I realize idiots out wondering around has been somewhat decent the last few years but a loss at Minnesota in the last 5 years? WTF? Thought something like that would take the concerted effort of the likes of Callahan and Watson. Throw in the primary green thing and just went from thinking we might possibly lose to no way in hell we can lose.

You are my favorite non-husker poster (sorry Cy, it was a good run). Thank you for sticking around!

You are my favorite non-husker poster (sorry Cy, it was a good run). Thank you for sticking around!

I do love the random factoids, especially the Green one, but a Cy post is awesome to read. I miss his drawn out season projections, with ISU taking the Conference Title of course, and his weekly updated projections and reasons why ISU will still win the conference. I wish Tuff Tiger would return. Would love to get his thoughts on the whole MIZ to SEC thing.