What time do I let the beer flow?

True2tRA

Well, these eleven o'clock games happen every once in a while. I got UFC fights to prepare for tonight and a full day of football. What time is suitable for the consumption of alcoholic beverages if I want to keep my literacy til' the fights. What say you?

Nebraska better win, or I might not make it to the UFC fights tonight. Diaz gonna beat the piss out of BJob Penn, just like Nebraska offensive line gonna crush MSU d-line.

Thanks for the advice guys. I took your advice and started immediately. I'm chilling out now after a good buzz, eating my McRib meal with the extra for a dollar (hell yea!).....Going to resume the festivities once this food settles a bit. Great game Big Red. Holy snaps we shut them down!

Thanks for the advice guys. I took your advice and started immediately. I'm chilling out now after a good buzz, eating my McRib meal with the extra for a dollar (hell yea!).....Going to resume the festivities once this food settles a bit. Great game Big Red. Holy snaps we shut them down!

Keep it flowing! :bigredn::throwdabones1: