What Have We Learned???

We learned that even after beating a team in the top ten by three touchdowns Nebraska fans can still find plenty of things to be unhappy about.

Sorry, I learned from Tom Osborne and continue to learn from Bo that the end result is not the most important thing. If you want to strive for excellence then you realize there are always things that can be improved upon. I'm happy with the win but only people that only care about winning or losing would gloss over where we could've been better.

We learned that even after beating a team in the top ten by three touchdowns Nebraska fans can still find plenty of things to be unhappy about.

Sorry, I learned from Tom Osborne and continue to learn from Bo that the end result is not the most important thing. If you want to strive for excellence then you realize there are always things that can be improved upon. I'm happy with the win but only people that only care about winning or losing would gloss over where we could've been better.

A wise man once told me that only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Yes there were things that we need to fix and we did not play a perfect game but we did just beat a top ten team and there are more posts complaining about things than celebrating the win. It's like we can't just be happy we won we have to seek out every little thing and pick it apart with tweezers and a microscope. If we listed everything we did wrong in that game we would be here until December but we won. Let's celebrate that. :wasted

Which is in itself, an oxymoron, and why George Lucas is an idiot.

• Fire 1

We learned that this team is actually capable of making it 4 quarters without turning it into a goddamned slap stick comedy act. I feel like a kid again!

learned that the team was either not prepared for Wisconsin, or the game plan was wrong, but now, I believe the Huskers can beat anybody.... as long as Martinez don't throw it 20 times!

GBR!!

Yes there were things that we need to fix and we did not play a perfect game but we did just beat a top ten team and there are more posts complaining about things than celebrating the win. It's like we can't just be happy we won we have to seek out every little thing and pick it apart with tweezers and a microscope. If we listed everything we did wrong in that game we would be here until December but we won. Let's celebrate that. :wasted

If you'll look back over my previous posts you will see that I was pointing out a lot more positives than negatives. The reason I delved deeper into the negatives was in response to a specific question by another poster. I'm all for celebrating this victory but I am also of the opinion that we can and should be playing much better and more complete games. Tweezers and a microscope are not all that is separating us from being a top 5 team. Forgive me if I want the Huskers to be the best they can possibly be. I'll leave this discussion at; we are definitely headed in the right direction but we haven't arrived at our destination. This MSU victory was a significant milepost on the trip. And sorry about the "onlys". I do not believe in absolutes but tend to get sucked into them from time to time. :cheers