Congratulations on the game.

Thanks. Your boys have obviously been through the wringer this month, but look on the bright side, you got through the brutal part of your schedule with a 3-1 record. Your schedule for the rest of the season sets up way better than Nebraska's or Michigan's. Good luck to you as well.

Too much to go through in one 4 week stretch. let's see if Nebraska can do it

The Huskers slowed down the MSU run game and took away the long ball. I blame our play calling for not having any answer with mid-range plays, tight ends, etc. We have a new OC and it felt like the MSU playbook would fit on a matchbook cover.

Good luck the rest of the way.

I completely agree about the play calling. I'd be curious to know if that was just a total screw up by your OC or if for some reason he thought more of the short game passing wouldn't work for some reason. NU's defense was playing really well, but still...

The Huskers slowed down the MSU run game and took away the long ball. I blame our play calling for not having any answer with mid-range plays, tight ends, etc. We have a new OC and it felt like the MSU playbook would fit on a matchbook cover.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks! What a class act you guys are! I agree with others who have posted-what a great attitude to have after such a painful loss. We've been there-done that many times in the past-especially last year. We look forward to playing you again next year and the years to come. Please continue to come to our board. You're always welcome here :)

Another Spartan Fan who tips my cap to Nebraska and the way your defense played today. You have a nice team and great fans. Great gameday experience all the way around. Look forward to future trips to Lincoln in the coming years, and best of luck from here on out. Go Green!

I'll say it again-wow-what a class act you folks are! Thank you! We wish you well in your next games. We're glad you had a good time. I'm sure when we visit you next year on your home field, we'll be welcomed too. GBR :)