Next Up: Northwestern

Husker_x

This can be a dangerous game for us. The same thing that happened to Michigan State can happen to us if we overlook these guys. We should be able to handle Northwestern if we do not take them lightly, play hard just like an other game. As the other posters mentioned don't get over cofindent and don't look past them, this is real easy for teams to do if they think the opponent is not a good team.

• Fire 1

We should blow these guys out of the water. This game should be over by halftime.

Famous last words? God, I hope not.............

A team that is supposed to be going to the conference championship game shouldn't be struggling to beat Northwestern. You have to be ready for each game and dominate certain games and we should dominate this game.

While I don't disagree with you, are you very familiar with Northwestern's program? Every single year they get one signature, marquee win against a really good team. Every. Single. Year. They are like the pesky little brother of the B1G that keeps wanting to wrestle all day long and finally pins you when you least expect it.

I don't think we'll struggle in this game but if we do/did, I wouldn't be surprised.

Im not worried. It has become clearly obvious over the last 3 games/weeks that this team took it's week off against Wisconsin. I'm sorry, but that game was as much of a fluke as A&M and South Dakota St. a year ago.

I didn't see it as taking the week off. We moved away from the gameplan ... into our weakness and turned the ball over at the time while the game was there for us. I'm not worried because I think we stay focused this week and take care of business ... a 24 point win at a minimum.