Strength of Schedule

I'm not sure, but I'll bet that #7 is an estimate of what our SOS will be for the whole year. I think our SOS of the games played is a bit lower. Anderson-Hester (one of the computer pgms used in the BCS calculation) has us pegged at #49 right now. LINK But we will soar this coming month.

How can South Carolina have that low of a strength of schedule if it would count the whole year? The SEC schedule alone has to be top 20 no matter what team you are

While the predominate thinking is that the SEC is tough top-to-bottom, the computers might not agree. Other than Bama and LSU, the SEC is not very impressive. I think Arky and USCe are both way overrated simply because they're in the SEC.

While the predominate thinking is that the SEC is tough top-to-bottom, the computers might not agree. Other than Bama and LSU, the SEC is not very impressive. I think Arky and USCe are both way overrated simply because they're in the SEC.

We will get two SEC East teams in the Citrus and Outback, probably South Carolina and Georgia.

Let's hope that Ohio State doesn't draw Carolina... that doesn't usually end will for the Bucknuts.