Favorite Husker game all time

This has probably been discussed at length but excuse a newbie. What's your favorite Husker game all time?

For me:

In person- 2001 vs OU. Knocking out both QB's was fantastic.

Not in person- 1995 Fiesta Bowl. It was Spurrier after all

That 95 Fiesta was an obvious great one.....i was stationed in Korea and had several army buddies that were from Florida.....man they kept dogging me the whole week about how Spurrier was going to use us like a used tampon! They wouldn't even talk to me for a couple of days after that game. Other than that, too many to think off the top of my head.....

This has probably been discussed at length but excuse a newbie. What's your favorite Husker game all time?

For me:

What Champaign isn't mentioning is that our friend(resident nut) ended up walking onto the field during the game day production for that 2001 OU game and stood on the sidelines with the team for the first 2 quarters..keep in mind, this was when security was at an all time high due to 9/11. At the end of the second Q, an official came over and asked him for his credentials..he said "what credentials, I just walked in here with the others."...the single funniest thing i've seen at a game. no they didn't kick him out..he sat next to us on the stairs..

GO BIG RED

For me:

What Champaign isn't mentioning is that our friend(resident nut) ended up walking onto the field during the game day production for that 2001 OU game and stood on the sidelines with the team for the first 2 quarters..keep in mind, this was when security was at an all time high due to 9/11. At the end of the second Q, an official came over and asked him for his credentials..he said "what credentials, I just walked in here with the others."...the single funniest thing i've seen at a game. no they didn't kick him out..he sat next to us on the stairs..

GO BIG RED

Actually may have pissed myself.....to date the funniest thing I've witnessed. Don't forget he was on the field stretching while OU was doing the same. Just ridiculous

A tie: 1978 v. Oklahoma. Ozburn's first win over Switzer. 9 OU fumbles; six of which we recovered. That blast by Ruud to Kelly Phelps on the kickoff after taking the lead that put #11 into the following Tuesday (ran on WOWT's newscast opening for years). ... finally

And the 1995 Orange Bowl for the 1994 title. ... Finally...

Close seconds: Fiesta Bowl win over Florida, '71 v OU (I was very young but remember it.... kinda), Orange Bowl spanking of Notre Dame after the '72 season with Heisman winner J Rodgers running, catching and throwing a TD; Gator Bowl win over Clemson after the 08 season, 2005 v Colorado (totally unexpected; Restoring the Order... at least for a little while).