Minnesota, Kansas, Colorado......... Which one's the worst?

AustinHuskr

Colorado would still play us within three points. :facepalm:

Is that true? Do you all believe that? Is CU just one of those teams that always plays you close?

Since 1990

I got you...thats how we are with Minnesota and how Minnesota is with every FCS school they play.

We were their season. They could have lost every game and beat us and their season would be a success.

Is that true? Do you all believe that? Is CU just one of those teams that always plays you close?

Since 1990

I got you...thats how we are with Minnesota and how Minnesota is with every FCS school they play.

We were their season. They could have lost every game and beat us and their season would be a success.

Yep, definitely Minnesota

Since 1990

Yep, definitely Minnesota

The difference though between Minnesota and Colorado is that Colorado actually had some REALLY good teams during that 20 year span. We played a lot of close games and lost a handful because they were good. They were also very bad like 3 of those years and still played us close. We were also pretty bad there for a stretch, lol.