Penn State . . . Should We Worry More?

Should the team be worried about Penn State? Yeah, they should be worried about every game. If you go into a game expecting to win, you're gonna play flat.

Should we fans be worried about Penn State? No. Penn State's offense is the worst excuse for an offense I have seen since '09 Nebraska and their defense hasn't played any good offenses. I think this game is gonna be pretty lopsided in favor of us.

I agree with you, but I just want to add that if players go into a game expecting to win just by showing up...then they will play flat. All championship teams going in to a game expect to win, but they know they have to be focused and humble. I think you were basically saying that though, right? All in all...good post. I agree with everything you said :thumbs

As far as I'm concerned Penn St is about as overrated a football team as there is out there right now. They have no offense and unless there defense can hold NU, Wisc, and the Bucks to 10 points or less they have no chance at winning any of the last three games. Which is why I see you going into Beaver Stadium and stomping on Penn St.

PSU's QB, #1, looked terrible against Illinois, snow or no snow. #11 though clicked when their big receiver #6 got in the game. That duo is kinda scary. However, both QBs and their backs seem to generate turnovers.

I think we can win by double digits, but it could be real close, too. I think how well we'll do there really depends on how we fare this week. If Northwestern runs up and down the field (the may get a few drives, but I don't think they'll break 24) and the long road trip might gas our defense vs Nittany Lions.