More Expansion

Excel

You know I heard someone explaining why Boise wouldn't move to the Big East and it made a hell of a lot of sense, I think the reason was... money!

Just for the football team alone to travel to the east cost once is beyond expensive I think they said the plane ride alone would be $200,000 (I could be misremembering though), and to think that they would have to do it for an entire schedule is crazy. And that's not accounting for their others sports which individualy wouldn't be as bad, but totaled I bet they would encroach on football budget as well.

I really can't see the Big East hanging on to it's automatic BCS slot. The Big East will pretty much be on par or lower than the MWC. All the good schools have left.

This. Ever since the 2005 realignment, the Big East hasn't been the same. And now that Pitt, Syracuse, and West Virginia are leaving also, they're only going to get worse, even if they dupe Boise St. into joining the conference.