Are the PUB candidates shooting each other down to Obamas benefit ?

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-sexual-harassment-furor-boosts-obama-050333930.htm

Seems like a pissing match at the Pub debates ; trouble is most of the time the disparaging remarks are true ...

With Cain looking like he's to sexy for his job , and Rick Perry making drunk remarks ; will folks vote for a Morman who was the originator of the model of Obamacare ?

All the while the guy who could really help the country , THE NEWT , seems to have no following with the PUBS ?

President Hussien must be sitting back licking his chops ? Whatchoo say skeeney kiddo ?

Romney will come out on top. He has the only legit chance of beating BO. The other are just way too out there. Perry is Bush w/ out the brains. (they seriously say that in TX) and Cain is a black male version of Palin. I like how he so confidently said he's been studying up on foreign policy for months now. :)

Just curious , "Perry is Bush without brains" ; uh ... I agree sometimes when you close your eyes and listen to Perry talk he sounds like W a little , but as far as the "brains" ...didnt they make quite a few calendars of W's comments ... like ...

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

AND

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

AND

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." --after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

So Cactus ORIGINAL GANGSTA .. you are saying Perry is even dafter than that ?????

Romney will come out on top. He has the only legit chance of beating BO. The other are just way too out there. Perry is Bush w/ out the brains. (they seriously say that in TX) and Cain is a black male version of Palin. I like how he so confidently said he's been studying up on foreign policy for months now. :)

Romney will win the nomination almost by default. Cain is flat out done with having settled three sexual harassment claims. And Perry looks more crazy by the day. All Romney has to do is sit back and not F it up by doing something stupid. He's the only one who even looks close to 'presidential.

My heart is with Gary Johnson.

Who's that? That's the guy the mainstream press decided long ago you wouldn't hear about because there's no way he can win the nomination. Which becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. They made the guideline (which they don't follow) that a candidate has to score at least 2% in their polls to be invited to the debate. Sounds reasonable, right? Except they don't put Johnson's name on the poll as a choice. So he doesn't make the 2% threshold, isn't invited to the debates, and isn't covered by the media because he isn't even a 'serious enough' candidate to make it to the polls. Pretty disgusting.

It's not like he isn't a qualified candidate. 2 time Governor of New Mexico. He's the only candidate with positive approval ratings in his home state.

He's a real fiscal conservative/social liberal. Doesn't just pay lip service to it. Excellent small "l" libertarian. I wish like hell he was the GOP nomination for President.

But yes, the GOP candidates are slugging it out. That's how it goes during a primary battle. They are always ugly. But better for stuff to come out now, rather than as a surprise in October 2012.

There is no way I would vote for Perry (and he's not going to get the nomination) and he wouldn't win the General election.

It's doubtful I'd vote for Romney (and I can't think of anyone who's too excited about voting for him. They call him 'The Robot' - but he's considered the safe candidate to take on Obama) The base will not be excited voting for him, but he could squeak a win out in the General election.

Cain has a shot and I'd consider voting for him. But I think he has a high chance of crashing and burning during the General election.

I'd happily vote for either Paul of Johnson, but they have a chance of a snowflake in hell of winning the Primary. And that's a shame. Because I think either one could win the election.

Just curious , "Perry is Bush without brains" ; uh ... I agree sometimes when you close your eyes and listen to Perry talk he sounds like W a little , but as far as the "brains" ...didnt they make quite a few calendars of W's comments ... like ...

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

AND

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

AND

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." --after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

So Cactus ORIGINAL GANGSTA .. you are saying Perry is even dafter than that ?????

It's what is said in Texas...I'm just the messenger, but yes I surprised by it too.

You may be right .... trouble is W supposedly won 2 elections ..

AND

AND

It's what is said in Texas...I'm just the messenger, but yes I surprised by it too.

With the President's polling numbers in the tank and the economic outlook being grim for the next twelve months, there are some who believe Charlie Sheen could win heading up the Republican ticket. I am not one of those people. I do however think he'd do good as a Veep...the bar for Veep having been set pretty low.

With the President's polling numbers in the tank and the economic outlook being grim for the next twelve months, there are some who believe Charlie Sheen could win heading up the Republican ticket. I am not one of those people. I do however think he'd do good as a Veep...the bar for Veep having been set pretty low.

Almost a Catch-22 situation, isn't it Yossarian?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Loved the book.

Almost a Catch-22 situation, isn't it Yossarian?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Loved the book.

Couldn't help yourself? You should take a bow...

Romney will win the nomination almost by default. Cain is flat out done with having settled three sexual harassment claims. And Perry looks more crazy by the day. All Romney has to do is sit back and not F it up by doing something stupid. He's the only one who even looks close to 'presidential.

Pub debates? You'll fit in well here.

This is a shakedown and as crazy as this sounds.......I think it may work out in his favor. A lot of people are tired of it. Obviously, we will know pretty shortly if I am right or wrong.

It still intrigues me that man that is so clearly being beating up by 'left' media and really has very little support from Fox News is doing so well in the polls. The AP articles have always been biased and there isn't a commentator on Fox right now that is really behind him. Fox had the biggest hard on for Palin and Bachman, but just can't seem to get behind Cain?

It still intrigues me that man that is so clearly being beating up by 'left' media and really has very little support from Fox News is doing so well in the polls. The AP articles have always been biased and there isn't a commentator on Fox right now that is really behind him. Fox had the biggest hard on for Palin and Bachman, but just can't seem to get behind Cain?

Cain is being beaten up by Fox News, too. I would hardly call them 'left.'

Cain is being beaten up by Fox News, too. I would hardly call them 'left.'

I'm not calling them left. I am saying that he is getting no support from either side. Every strategist they bring on throws him under the bus.