It's a shame

A loss to NU? You guys are now officially in the Big Ten, welcome to the club. It seems like they trip somebody every other season or so...I know exactly how it feels. It sucks.

My condolences but hey Michigan lost today, you're not out of it yet.

Michigan didn't even matter genius. if we beat them we each would of had 2 losses with us having the tie breaker. We HAVE to have Mich St. lose one more game, and win out.

Hey buddy, every game matters as you learned today.

Don't jump all over badgerfan because we Huskers lost today... It's nobody's fault other than our own. I didn't see badgerfan out there on the field influencing the game. Please be a husker fan, congrats to Northwestern, good game... All we can do is win out and hope for the best

What's this talk of making the championship game? This team is middle tier at best with the ability to play completely uninspired ball any given saturday...

And as we saw last week, this team also has the ability to play football at an extremely high level on any given Saturday...

There's still a shot. Dismissing it is what the majority of Nebraska's 13-0 or bust fans will be doing until we win next, then they'll jump right back on board.

A loss to NU? You guys are now officially in the Big Ten, welcome to the club. It seems like they trip somebody every other season or so...I know exactly how it feels. It sucks.

Michigan didn't even matter genius. if we beat them we each would of had 2 losses with us having the tie breaker. We HAVE to have Mich St. lose one more game, and win out.

I think he was trying to cusion this loss by mentioning that michigan lost as well

I think he was trying to cusion this loss by mentioning that michigan lost as well

No, he's right. I'm a complete idiot and have no idea how the Big Ten works. He was right to put me in check. Thank god for Nebraska fans like him who are so kind as to enlighten all of us with their divine football knowledge. I don't know how we determined conference champions without you guys.

No, he's right. I'm a complete idiot and have no idea how the Big Ten works. He was right to put me in check. Thank god for Nebraska fans like him who are so kind as to enlighten all of us with their divine football knowledge. I don't know how we determined conference champions without you guys.

Badgerfan is 100% correct in saying we are officially in the B1G....NU is a perfect fit for a horrible conference which I have been subjected to for years that has been dominated by tosu forever and when they get to the big game they get smoked more often than not by the SEC team they play or when another team has a big year they get spanked in a bowl ( see TCU last year ). This game was decided in the first quarter when NU is 4th and less than 1 at the 50 and they punt....the 2 turnovers didn't help....cain kolter looked like Brad Smith except not as tall.......You could tell Bo went to tosu because he and fickell (see end of miami game) think the time outs carry over to the next game...I don't put this on Beck...2 turnovers killed the team and if Bo says they weren't ready to play then that is on him and nobody else...when the cats lose to rice next week it will make this loss even worse if that is possible. NU is the perfect fit for the B1G!