What NFL team do you like?

Excel

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In addition to being a Cowboys fan since I can remember, I also am a fan of whoever is playing the Donkeys. (I welcome all of the ribbing about the Cowboys, it's deserved, we suck this year [again].)

I share your pain and I fear it will never get any better until changes are made in both ownership, coaching, and the GD QB.

Jerry definitely needs to STFU and let the coaches and players handle the games. As much as I hate to say it, Romo needs to go. He loses control when the game is on the line. I think the verdict is still out on the coaches though, considering the overhaul and this being their first year together. I've been somewhat impressed with Demarco Murray though.

Who would you want to get to replace Romo?

In addition to being a Cowboys fan since I can remember, I also am a fan of whoever is playing the Donkeys. (I welcome all of the ribbing about the Cowboys, it's deserved, we suck this year [again].)

To be fair, weren't the Cowboys like 1-7 or something awful like that at this time last year?

I share your pain and I fear it will never get any better until changes are made in both ownership, coaching, and the GD QB.

Jerry definitely needs to STFU and let the coaches and players handle the games. As much as I hate to say it, Romo needs to go. He loses control when the game is on the line. I think the verdict is still out on the coaches though, considering the overhaul and this being their first year together. I've been somewhat impressed with Demarco Murray though.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about replacing Romo. Worry about getting the defensive pieces in place. He'll look fantastic if the game isn't on his shoulders every week. Giving up 23 or so points a game is a tough way to make a living. I think Ryan is a really good defensive coordinator, let him build that defense. The secondary is comically bad.

I don't know Tony has all the tools and gives you glimmers of hope with his arm but then inevitable does something to mess everything up. Tony has done less with more talent than any other QB out there. He is famous because of who he plays for and who he dated not because of on the field performance.