Coaching issues that baffle me

Looking at the numerous threads after the debacle that was NW, one thing is clear. Our laches decisions continue to baffle me. For example:

Jamal Turner plays in both the spring game and fall, leads the gem in receptions and the coaches jut now figure out he has issues with practice?

Courtney Osborne takes over at safety after Mizzou last year, gets a Blackshirts and never looks back. Predicted to be a major contributor this year, but hasn't really even sniffed the field. He wouldn't be a good Peso or dime? This is year 3 in the system. Kid is big and brings the wood. What the heck.

Moving Cooper from safety to CB, only to be lost in the shuffle (thought he was highly rated safety)

Choi owns UDub and is never seen again.

Three highly touted nd electric RB's who have seen the field an embarrassingly limited amount of times. Even at the expense of playing a hurt Rex.

Josh Mitchell never playing again. I know they want to get him bigger, but since some rumored issue, he is completely gone.

SJB, injured or what. I know that Green has stepped up, but talk about here today and gone tomorrow.

Any others?