So I'm reading lots of headlines about Dem wins in elections today...

The Bush justice department conducted a 5 year investigation into voter fraud and found a whopping 120 cases in which something like 90 people were prosecuted.

Were they all Diebold (massive electronic fraud)... or was there a hundred vote count error in those five years?

They need something or they could just keep voting over and over and then we would have another Al Frankin in congress. :ahhhhhhhh

And more Frankins would be a good thing.

If you want to ruin this country. And stealing a seat is not a good thing no matter how noble the cause. :devil

Al Frankin is one of the few good guys in the Senate, along with Sherrod Brown and the two guys from my state.

It was too bad that Norm Coleman pulled a Sore/Loserman and dragged his lost election through the courts.

:facepalm:

the government not supplying free transportation to voting places is voter suppression. or not allowing people to vote from home or the alley in which they sleep in.

just sayin

I don't know about the government but the dems certainly made sure bums, felons, homeless, unregistered voters, illegals and anyone else who wanted a warm ride were transported to the polls for free. :nutz

They need something or they could just keep voting over and over and then we would have another Al Frankin in congress. :ahhhhhhhh

If you want to ruin this country. And stealing a seat is not a good thing no matter how noble the cause. :devil

Al Frankin is one of the few good guys in the Senate, along with Sherrod Brown and the two guys from my state.

It was too bad that Norm Coleman pulled a Sore/Loserman and dragged his lost election through the courts.

Al Frankin is a good guy, WOW!! You jsut lost some credibility with me!! :dis

the government not supplying free transportation to voting places is voter suppression. or not allowing people to vote from home or the alley in which they sleep in.

just sayin

I don't know about the government but the dems certainly made sure bums, felons, homeless, unregistered voters, illegals and anyone else who wanted a warm ride were transported to the polls for free. :nutz

I think that Bums, homeless people and unregistered voters are fine. If they can get them to vote there is nothing wrong with a citizen voting. I am not sure about felons, I think if you commit a felony you are not allowed to vote? Does anyone know if that is true? What irritates me are the phony and fraudulant voters and the illegals. How in the heck can you vote if you are not a citizen and if you don't exist, those two fire me up!! :dis

just sayin

I think that Bums, homeless people and unregistered voters are fine. If they can get them to vote there is nothing wrong with a citizen voting. I am not sure about felons, I think if you commit a felony you are not allowed to vote? Does anyone know if that is true? What irritates me are the phony and fraudulant voters and the illegals. How in the heck can you vote if you are not a citizen and if you don't exist, those two fire me up!! :dis

Voter fraud? What an absolute non-issue. My favorite example of this is when the Kansas Secretary of State complained about a "dead citizen who managed to vote in an election after his death" and that supposed dead citizen was later interviewed while raking leaves in his yard.

It's about vote suppression. Fraud is the (fake) angle the GOP is using to keep people from voting who hurt their electoral chances. It's well documented and I can provide sources if you would like me to do so.

just sayin

Voter fraud? What an absolute non-issue. My favorite example of this is when the Kansas Secretary of State complained about a "dead citizen who managed to vote in an election after his death" and that supposed dead citizen was later interviewed while raking leaves in his yard.

It's about vote suppression. Fraud is the (fake) angle the GOP is using to keep people from voting who hurt their electoral chances. It's well documented and I can provide sources if you would like me to do so.

That would be nice chuckleshuffle

You mean THIS Al Frankin..............??

http://www.frugal-ca...s-show-convicte

He is a buffoon and a fraud. Plus, there is a strong likelihood he won the election illegally. I think he is an embarrassment to the US Senate (and that is in an institution that is hard to rise above many of the other contenders for that dubious and infamous honor).

just sayin

Pretty sure if felons can vote is state by state. Your prison time is suppose to be your debt paid to society. If you complete that it's to mean the debt it paid...so if that's the case you should be able to vote...IMO.

He is a buffoon and a fraud. Plus, there is a strong likelihood he won the election illegally. I think he is an embarrassment to the US Senate (and that is in an institution that is hard to rise above many of the other contenders for that dubious and infamous honor).

You just answered that as if you were in the senate. :)

As a politician, do you have a gripe with Al Franken?

And if so, specifically what is it?

He is a buffoon and a fraud.

Being a buffoon... is that from his time in the Senate, or from his previous career as a comedian?

And please back up you accusation of him being a fraud (if you can)?

Plus, there is a strong likelihood he won the election illegally.

What evidence do you have that the vote counters or the courts did not do their jobs properly?

I think he is an embarrassment to the US Senate (and that is in an institution that is hard to rise above many of the other contenders for that dubious and infamous honor).

Based on what? (please be specific)

As a politician, do you have a gripe with Al Franken?

And if so, specifically what is it?

He is a buffoon and a fraud.

Being a buffoon... is that from his time in the Senate, or from his previous career as a comedian?

And please back up you accusation of him being a fraud (if you can)?

Plus, there is a strong likelihood he won the election illegally.

What evidence do you have that the vote counters or the courts did not do their jobs properly?

I think he is an embarrassment to the US Senate (and that is in an institution that is hard to rise above many of the other contenders for that dubious and infamous honor).

Based on what? (please be specific)

Well, it is a little fishy finding votes in the back seat of a car and then counting them. That was one thing I found a little fishy. Are you trying to tell me you think Frankin won that seat straight up?!?! :ahhhhhhhh

Well, it is a little fishy finding votes in the back seat of a car and then counting them. That was one thing I found a little fishy. Are you trying to tell me you think Frankin won that seat straight up?!?!

That's what the election committee and the courts said... I have no reason to doubt them.