Why hasn't Mike McQueary been fired yet?

illnino

I agree with you California HusKer, perhaps this will be what it take to acknowledge the horror of this abuse. Sometime I feel like because it is young boys it is not deemed as important as young girls. Can you imagine the same situation (as graphic as it is) but with young girls instead. Its remind me of when a female teacher is molesting her H.S or M.S students it almost looked at like a joke. But if a man is molesting girls of the same age group it. People want to kill him. In the last couple of cases there was actually discussion of whether or not the female teachers were to pretty for jail.

I totally agree. When it is a woman, and particulary an attractive woman, who molests young boys (and we have seen it as young as middle school as you indicated) some people act like it's cool, or like the kid is somehow lucky. LUCKY??? It is not lucky to have your youth stolen from you. To be put in an akward position both emotionally and physically. To look at physical relationships differantly for the rest of your life. To never have the choice later in life to start to date normally and either save yourself for marriage, or at least save yourself for that one speacial girl. It is never, NEVER cool when a child has their youth and innocence stolen by a selfish, sick, child preditor...and it does not matter if the vitim is a girl or boy, and it does not matter if the preditor is a man or woman. I think one of the problems with the attitude about boys being molested is simple physiology. For some of the acts of child molestation to take place the boys have to be somewhat willing (albeit because they are tricked into that position and that doesn't suggest that the girls aren't also sometimes in the same position). That is the truly disgusting and manipulative part of this. The boys feel guilty because they do receive gifts and they may even feel some physical gratification, but then they struggle with feelings of remorse and guilt. They have been told all their lives up till then, by adults that they love and trust, that this type of behavior is wrong. Then someone that they trust, and perhaps have some emotional attachment to comes along and convinces them that it's okay, and it will feel good, and they will get to go to football games and get new shoes, and sit with the coaches, etc. etc. No wonder these kids often end up so screwed up as adults. The whole process of growing up and maturing normally emotionally and sexually is stripped from them and they are made to feel at fault. Then these sick molestors move on to some other young victim. It really pisses me off that I have to share a planet with these sick f#cks. Hopefully Sandusky ends up in jail, and hopefully the guards will look the other way every once in a while.

I agree with you California HusKer, perhaps this will be what it take to acknowledge the horror of this abuse. Sometime I feel like because it is young boys it is not deemed as important as young girls. Can you imagine the same situation (as graphic as it is) but with young girls instead. Its remind me of when a female teacher is molesting her H.S or M.S students it almost looked at like a joke. But if a man is molesting girls of the same age group it. People want to kill him. In the last couple of cases there was actually discussion of whether or not the female teachers were to pretty for jail.

I totally agree. When it is a woman, and particulary an attractive woman, who molests young boys (and we have seen it as young as middle school as you indicated) some people act like it's cool, or like the kid is somehow lucky. LUCKY??? It is not lucky to have your youth stolen from you. To be put in an akward position both emotionally and physically. To look at physical relationships differantly for the rest of your life. To never have the choice later in life to start to date normally and either save yourself for marriage, or at least save yourself for that one speacial girl. It is never, NEVER cool when a child has their youth and innocence stolen by a selfish, sick, child preditor...and it does not matter if the vitim is a girl or boy, and it does not matter if the preditor is a man or woman. I think one of the problems with the attitude about boys being molested is simple physiology. For some of the acts of child molestation to take place the boys have to be somewhat willing (albeit because they are tricked into that position and that doesn't suggest that the girls aren't also sometimes in the same position). That is the truly disgusting and manipulative part of this. The boys feel guilty because they do receive gifts and they may even feel some physical gratification, but then they struggle with feelings of remorse and guilt. They have been told all their lives up till then, by adults that they love and trust, that this type of behavior is wrong. Then someone that they trust, and perhaps have some emotional attachment to comes along and convinces them that it's okay, and it will feel good, and they will get to go to football games and get new shoes, and sit with the coaches, etc. etc. No wonder these kids often end up so screwed up as adults. The whole process of growing up and maturing normally emotionally and sexually is stripped from them and they are made to feel at fault. Then these sick molestors move on to some other young victim. It really pisses me off that I have to share a planet with these sick f#cks. Hopefully Sandusky ends up in jail, and hopefully the guards will look the other way every once in a while.

:clap Nicely said. (although my smiley shouldn't be smiling). It is sad that a child would not be able to grow up and learn about sex in the natural ways. This guy is a sicko and if he makes it into prison you know he won't last very long. These were underprivileged children looking for guidance and help and they were ABUSED.