Receivers

snell352

I know Kinnie did drop a couple but I'm still struggling to find when Kenny Bell dropped a pass. Also I hope that pass in the first quarter to Khiry Cooper, where the defender arrived at the same time, isn't considered a drop. Think the defender got a hand on that one.

If someone can point it out to me, I'd be thankful.

post-1760-0-34136900-1321169858.png

Would not really call that one a drop and that's the only one I remember from Kenny. He even managed to almost get this one, but because he was laying out for it, he made contact with the ground and tumbled around a little, during which the ball banged into his knee and came out.

BK & KB - CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL AND QUIT LOOKING AT YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU BLOW IT!!!!

Wonder how many pairs of gloves Kenny Bell would go through if he got a new pair each time he looked down at his hands.

It's just a knee-jerk reaction. I mean, I understand making fun of them, but I look at the tennis racquet when I make a bad hit, and I'm awful at tennis. I know it's not the racquet's fault, but I do it every time.

BK & KB - CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL AND QUIT LOOKING AT YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU BLOW IT!!!!

Wonder how many pairs of gloves Kenny Bell would go through if he got a new pair each time he looked down at his hands.

It's just a knee-jerk reaction. I mean, I understand making fun of them, but I look at the tennis racquet when I make a bad hit, and I'm awful at tennis. I know it's not the racquet's fault, but I do it every time.

I know, just having fun.

I know Kinnie did drop a couple but I'm still struggling to find when Kenny Bell dropped a pass. Also I hope that pass in the first quarter to Khiry Cooper, where the defender arrived at the same time, isn't considered a drop. Think the defender got a hand on that one.

If someone can point it out to me, I'd be thankful.

post-1760-0-34136900-1321169858.png

Would not really call that one a drop and that's the only one I remember from Kenny. He even managed to almost get this one, but because he was laying out for it, he made contact with the ground and tumbled around a little, during which the ball banged into his knee and came out.

Thank you SO much for this picture Zoogies. Would you go post in the Taylor Martinez thread so people can see that not every single ball that is not caught, that they did in fact get their hands on, is not necessarily a drop.