Receivers

snell352

Blocking is great but a WR's primary responsibility is to get open and catch the ball. He can get open but he has alot of trouble catching. I would consider this a problem since it appears Beck wants to run a more balanced attack. Considering the way Martinez has improved at reading the defense and finding the open man, I guess I can't blame him.

CATCH THE FREAKIN BALL!!!!

Blocking is great but a WR's primary responsibility is to get open and catch the ball. He can get open but he has alot of trouble catching. I would consider this a problem since it appears Beck wants to run a more balanced attack. Considering the way Martinez has improved at reading the defense and finding the open man, I guess I can't blame him.

Bell and Enunwa will set records over thier time at NU...as a tandem they may be as good as we have ever had....

Best recvr not getting the ball....Kyler Reed.His grabs today not with standing.

Bell is very smart young man, by his senior year he could be like RBurkhead is to this team now.

Bell and Enunwa will set records over thier time at NU...as a tandem they may be as good as we have ever had....

Best recvr not getting the ball....Kyler Reed.His grabs today not with standing.

Bell is very smart young man, by his senior year he could be like RBurkhead is to this team now.

We can't forget that 6 games into the season our leading WR was Turner and he hasnt seen the field in three or four weeks. I think that is a huge mistake!!!!

We can't forget that 6 games into the season our leading WR was Turner and he hasnt seen the field in three or four weeks. I think that is a huge mistake!!!!

There has got to be more to that story then just bad practice. Four weeks of "bad practice". Of course Bo being Bo, we will never know for sure.

• Fire 1