OU vs. Neb Game Thread

Yeah, is there a petition or something we could get involved in when it comes to this holding stuff?

I've been hearing about this for at quite a long time now, and it would be nice to be able to do somthing about it........

There has to be something, week after week we see it. Usually it doesn't result in a TD and just first downs. I have to give credit to the DLine for keeping a decent attitude about it, I would think most linemen would be in the refs faces after some of them missed calls.

The way the refs call it the opponents Oline could start just flat out tackling our guys and no they wouldn't notice. You would think after the last couple games the refs would start watching for it a bit more.

I know I'm just a Mizzou fan, but I watched the entire NU-OU game on ABC. Here are what I noticed:

-Zac Taylor is a good quarterback when he has time. Today, he had no time all day, and he struggled.

-Adrian Peterson is back, and for NU fans, it was at the exact wrong time.

-The Blackshirt defense is not looking as good as advertised in the past two games, and you can't blame that on the referees.

-Cory Ross is a GREAT weapon. I really don't understand why Callahan doesn't use him more.

-Every time they flashed to Callahan on the sideline, he looked nervous. Anxious. I don't know if that's his default face, but he looked BAD.

-Ruud has got to step up. He missed a couple of tackles that someone of his caliber should not miss.

-I love Swift. Love him. An excellent receiver with great speed, but he's not too great in the clutch. He dropped a couple crucial passes against Mizzou, and I remember one or two drops today too.

-GET LUCKY OUT OF THERE. There is no reason for Lucky to be in the game. He can't run the ball well, he can't pass protect, and he can't catch out of the backfield.

Anyways, that's what I noticed. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. We found a way to lay an egg against kU today in the form of a 13-3 loss, so if you guys could knock off Colorado, I'd really appreciate it!

Mizzou-RAH!

Greg

I know I'm just a Mizzou fan, but I watched the entire NU-OU game on ABC. Here are what I noticed:

-Zac Taylor is a good quarterback when he has time. Today, he had no time all day, and he struggled.

-Adrian Peterson is back, and for NU fans, it was at the exact wrong time.

-The Blackshirt defense is not looking as good as advertised in the past two games, and you can't blame that on the referees.

-Cory Ross is a GREAT weapon. I really don't understand why Callahan doesn't use him more.

-Every time they flashed to Callahan on the sideline, he looked nervous. Anxious. I don't know if that's his default face, but he looked BAD.

-Ruud has got to step up. He missed a couple of tackles that someone of his caliber should not miss.

-I love Swift. Love him. An excellent receiver with great speed, but he's not too great in the clutch. He dropped a couple crucial passes against Mizzou, and I remember one or two drops today too.

-GET LUCKY OUT OF THERE. There is no reason for Lucky to be in the game. He can't run the ball well, he can't pass protect, and he can't catch out of the backfield.

Anyways, that's what I noticed. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. We found a way to lay an egg against kU today in the form of a 13-3 loss, so if you guys could knock off Colorado, I'd really appreciate it!

Mizzou-RAH!

Greg

Thanks for a outsiders take. Yeah I feel for ya. You got to be confused how you can totally dominate a Nebraska team with a good D to totally losing all aspects of the game against KU and the Fat Man! Goes to show ya the NFL has any given Sunday we have any given Saturday!