Major reason why Gingrinch should not be president

If you think the debt is not a concern you need to read this article.

Out of curiosity, who thinks the national debt is not a concern?

Bob Beckel for one. There are many, one on this site said to just print the money, I don't remember the member. Do you really believe every single American is concerned about the debt? :confucius

Never heard of Bob Beckel. I don't believe Every Single American does anything except breathe and die.

Well then, what did you mean by this statement?

If you think the debt is not a concern you need to read this article.

Bob Beckel for one. There are many, one on this site said to just print the money, I don't remember the member. Do you really believe every single American is concerned about the debt? :confucius

Never heard of Bob Beckel. I don't believe Every Single American does anything except breathe and die.

Well then, what did you mean by this statement?

You said, "If you think the debt is not a concern you need to read this article." I merely asked to whom you were addressing that. It's a fairly obvious question. Didn't use any big words, nothing ambiguous about it.

Boy you people on this board are very anal retentive. It is also a very obvious to anyone who read my post if- you (being the reader of the post) think ( using your intelligence) the debt(money the fed owes) is not a conern ( you don't care about it) You (being the reader) need to read it. Nothing ambigouous about my post other than you making something out of nothing. If you don't care about the debt don't read it. chuckleshuffle

Boy you people on this board are very anal retentive. It is also a very obvious to anyone who read my post if- you (being the reader of the post) think ( using your intelligence) the debt(money the fed owes) is not a conern ( you don't care about it) You (being the reader) need to read it. Nothing ambigouous about my post other than you making something out of nothing. If you don't care about the debt don't read it. chuckleshuffle

Who said it isn't a concern? I guess fights are easier when the opponents are imaginary.

(Besides Dick Cheney, of course.)

Carlfence--this is exactly how Glenn Beck proposed his viewers/readers respond to attacks on their position in one of his books some time ago, with the idea being that you'll tire out the liberal you're debating and then prove yourself the winner by the abandonment of the debate by the liberal.

The troll that burns brighter burns shorter...who's that Glenn Beck fellow anyway? There's a secret weapon on internet forums called ignore.

http://www.cnn.com/2...?iref=allsearch

Gingrich has his fellow republicans longing for the days that they could decide who they'd nominate in "smoke filled back rooms" because even the republicans in washington hate this guy. It's going to be a hilarious crapstorm for the next few months for that party. Buckle up.

And I forgot where that bet was about the month off the board over the election is but I'll take it. Republicans lose the presidency in november, and it's not going to be as close as you are dictating yourself into believing.

sloth_goonies1.jpg

I would not be surprised if Rick Santorum dropped out of the race this week. His campaign is running out of money, and his message is not resonating with most of America. Unfortunately his daughter Isabel was just hospitalized with an ongoing genetic condition, and he cancelled his events today to be with her. He may use this as a graceful reason to bow out of the race (put his campaign on hold).

Gingrich has his fellow republicans longing for the days that they could decide who they'd nominate in "smoke filled back rooms" because even the republicans in washington hate this guy. It's going to be a hilarious crapstorm for the next few months for that party. Buckle up.

And I forgot where that bet was about the month off the board over the election is but I'll take it. Republicans lose the presidency in november, and it's not going to be as close as you are dictating yourself into believing.

sloth_goonies1.jpg

Nah. Most are tired of Obama's 4 years and i think a lot of the independents have jumped off his ship. he's trying to push acta on us which is exactly like sopa but international. Obama is a danger more to our liberties than Bush ever was.

sloth_goonies1.jpg

Nah. Most are tired of Obama's 4 years and i think a lot of the independents have jumped off his ship. he's trying to push acta on us which is exactly like sopa but international. Obama is a danger more to our liberties than Bush ever was.

We'll see I guess.