Major reason why Gingrinch should not be president

There is no way a plurality will elect Mitt Romney, and he's the most-electable candidate the Republicans have. Romney will be shredded by Obama in debates. He has a worse record on jobs, he is extremely vulnerable - via his own words - on healthcare, and he's easily painted as a wealth elite out of touch with mainstream America.

It's easy to say that about any Republican candidate... until you realize that the competition is other Republican candidates.

The majority of jobs have been Federal/gov't/state increases.........i.e. exploding the public union sector..........i.e. Obama supporters.........

And what is wrong with those jobs?

Nothing in and of itself..............except that it represents an ever-increasing public sector that must be paid for..............often with wages and benefits far superior to the private sector.

Mark it down. BO will NOT be re-elected...............and it may not even be close....................(if I'm wrong, feel free to resurrect this thread and I'll own it)............but I just don't see it.

Four years ago I won a bet with four to one odds that Hillary Clinton would not be the Democrat nominee.

Then I bet on the general election and gave McCain +80.

I would bet the ranch on Obama winning in 2012.

The majority of jobs have been Federal/gov't/state increases.........i.e. exploding the public union sector..........i.e. Obama supporters.........

And what is wrong with those jobs?

Nothing in and of itself..............except that it represents an ever-increasing public sector that must be paid for..............often with wages and benefits far superior to the private sector.

And the true problem there is that wages and benefits in the private sector are declining.

Mark it down. BO will NOT be re-elected...............and it may not even be close....................(if I'm wrong, feel free to resurrect this thread and I'll own it)............but I just don't see it.

Four years ago I won a bet with four to one odds that Hillary Clinton would not be the Democrat nominee.

Hope you have a small ranch....................

I highly support Ron Paul. Not everyone likes all of his views and solutions, but the man is the most knowledgeable/consistent Republican candidate in my opinion (it is quite evident during the Republican debates). I've been following this man since 2007 and I'v met him. Great man IMO.

I like Ron Paul a lot too. Frankly Obama, as much as I dislike him and his broken promises and basically being bush 3, other then Ron Paul the republican party will never see a vote from me again (Devil I know). Fool me once (Bush) shame on you, Fool me twice, fool me... can't get fooled again! The fact that the other republicans think he's dangerous just makes him more appealing. I think him actually getting elected, while surprising for him most of all I'd be sure, would be like america just shaking the crap out of an etch-a-sketch that's been scribbled on with just plain crap since around 1910.

surprising for him most of all because he doesn't run his campaigns to win the presidency, he runs to seed his ideas. Look at his crowds, that day's coming, probably in around 10 or so years. That'll be the day the bankers running the perpetual debt as money cycle will tell us the world ends, and hopefully theirs does.

The problem with Ron Paul is that neither party will work with him. He'll try to push this radical agenda and NOBODY will play ball. Why? Because if they support his agenda, they'll have to answer for it come next election cycle, and they'll get voted out. Ma and Pa America aren't ready for Ron Paul's ideas. Probably won't be for a long time, if ever.

The problem with Ron Paul is that neither party will work with him. He'll try to push this radical agenda and NOBODY will play ball. Why? Because if they support his agenda, they'll have to answer for it come next election cycle, and they'll get voted out. Ma and Pa America aren't ready for Ron Paul's ideas. Probably won't be for a long time, if ever.

From my point of view, Ma and Pa america has about 20 years left at best. Once the baby boom generation dies off it's their kids, the gen-x-y-next-whatever label they want to put on all of them, that will control the country, and they already have had numbers enough to push Obama over the threashold into office and keep Ron Paul in primaries, twice. That day is coming my friend, fast. Assuming the current system hasn't completely blown up from bubbles, the fed, etc before then.

Hope you have a small ranch....................

It got bigger after 2008, and I have 2012 expansion plans.

Spoiler alert. Obama wins a second term, against Romney, the republican John Kerry. Obama will once again carry the young vote. I mean seriously (and if 18 year old me knew I was saying this he'd be mad, since he actually bought the small government less taxes for everyone crap) screw the republicans.

Anyways the next day thousands of republicans start digging their bunkers again, after abandoning them about a day and a half after the last election. Only to abandon them the next monday when they goto work again, and they realize the world didn't end, just their party did with Ron Paul retiring and the only influx of young voters gone.

Some other republican party will spring from the ashes, probably from the Bush/McCain daughters. The remaing old Republicans will book group crusies with once great icons like Karl Rove, GWB, and Dick Cheney (avoid the skeet shooting deck) to remenisce about the good old days that weren't really all that good to anyone but the headliners that duped them while they watched their televangelism shows every week from smaller and smaller venues and were praying for everyone they unknowingly (for their own gullibility) screwed over in the future while voting. Until they wither and die and progress of the human race forgets them all.

Welcome to the future. Bleak for some now, better place for all later.

Everyone should read this. Simply incredible.

http://www.foxnews.c...esident-really/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

By this logic, Billy Bob Thornton would make an *excellent* president, as he's on--what--his sixth wife, one of which was Angelina Jolie?...

Seriously--next thing I expect to hear from a News Corp. publication is how politicians that get caught with hookers and blow are really just *great* multitaskers, or that the next Republican homophobe that comes out with a gay tryst is really just getting in touch with the male liberal deomgraphic to make them a more viable candidate?