Major reason why Gingrinch should not be president

Bingo - that is exactly how I see this election. The Republican candidates are almost caricatures of actual people. It is bizarre that this is the best the Republicans can offer. There is no way any of these people beat Obama.

If Ron Paul wins the Republican primary process, I wonder who his VP choice would be.

I've been given a call by Ron Paul, and he told me that I was #1 in line.

What are you even talking about? The Israeli situation is so different from ours, they are not invading other countries so why are you even talking about that. I said if you were surrounded by enemies on all sides who want to annihilate you and your family (wipe you off the map) you would change your mind.

LMAO... Israel is not invading other countries???

Perhaps there is a reason why they are surrounded by enemies.

Regarding "want to annihilate you and your family (wipe you off the map)", where did you get that line from, and who did the translation from Farsi?

Yeah . . . that.

I eagerly await the day when the evangelical christian right realizes that Jews don't believe that Jesus was/is our savior.

Bingo - that is exactly how I see this election. The Republican candidates are almost caricatures of actual people. It is bizarre that this is the best the Republicans can offer. There is no way any of these people beat Obama.

If Ron Paul wins the Republican primary process, I wonder who his VP choice would be.

I would consider quiting my day job and campaing for him if he selected Dennis Kucinich.

What are you even talking about? The Israeli situation is so different from ours, they are not invading other countries so why are you even talking about that. I said if you were surrounded by enemies on all sides who want to annihilate you and your family (wipe you off the map) you would change your mind.

LMAO... Israel is not invading other countries???

Perhaps there is a reason why they are surrounded by enemies.

Regarding "want to annihilate you and your family (wipe you off the map)", where did you get that line from, and who did the translation from Farsi?

Yeah . . . that.

I eagerly await the day when the evangelical christian right realizes that Jews don't believe that Jesus was/is our savior.

I don't know that it matters. For some people Israel is only important so that they'll rebuild the temple and bring about apocalypse. It's not necessarily for the Jews' sake that a lot of crazies support Israel.

I would consider quiting my day job and campaing for him if he selected Dennis Kucinich.

I'm not Dennis Kucinich...so keep your day job

I don't know that it matters. For some people Israel is only important so that they'll rebuild the temple and bring about apocalypse. It's not necessarily for the Jews' sake that a lot of crazies support Israel.

The Bush and Obama foreign policy will bring about apocalypse... without rebuilding the temple.

The Bush and Obama foreign policy will bring about apocalypse... without rebuilding the temple.

I loled!

Ba-zing.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, he resigned in disgrace because of 84 ethics violations and left his wife for another woman while she was in the hospital with cancer.

Well, in defense of Newt, he did trade up in that position...twice-over, IIRC.

So if you believe the end justifies the means, as our 'bagger friends do, then this is all well and good.

Yea Gingrich is a poster child of the Republican hypocrisy. Seriously how many sex scandals did Republicans have in the last couple decades(gay ones at that). That guy while criticizing Clinton for getting some was having an affair with a staffer himself at the time of him wasting our tax money on testing Lewinsky's dress, now that's a hypocritical scumbag for ya. In the end if anyone buys the Republican family values nonsense is a fool. Politics controlled simple minded people with religion for millenniums, except that they used to proclaim their leadership was ordained by God(sort of like Bush). They are not interested in you folks or any morality. It's all about control, some people just want everyone else to do things and behave how they want you to behave, so they can keep their advantage. That's why they will fight tooth and nail against those different them them and their rights. First it was opposition to women having rights, then blacks and now it's the gay's turn. If the Republicans can get some sane people back into their party I'd be there, I used to vote for them, but right now it's a hysterical zoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like it could be a bumpy week for Mr. Gingrich.

1. Much hype about this interview with his ex-wife number two.

2. Perry leaving the race . . . and possibly endorsing Gingrich?

3. Gingrich hinting that Palin might be his VP.

This is like Real Housewives of the GOP Candidates or something.