Does Spurrier hold a grudge from the ’96 Fiesta Bowl beatdown?

NUance

That's okay, I will just accept my victory and follow this advise :troll: when it come to you. Have a nice day.

That's right, take the ball and go home. Mommy will always love you.

Actually my mom passed away 11 years ago yesterday, but like I said, you have a nice day.

...and he bites again.

That's okay, I will just accept my victory and follow this advise :troll: when it come to you. Have a nice day.

That's right, take the ball and go home. Mommy will always love you.

Actually my mom passed away 11 years ago yesterday, but like I said, you have a nice day.

...and he bites again.

cali is right, you are trolling whether you admit it or not, are we to believe that your sig for instance is not an attempt to troll? coming onto another fan board and treating your opinion as fact is trolling, would you agree? no? really? seriously?

troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup ormessage board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Read the thread. It's quite clear who the troll is. California was the first by bringing up Wisconsin in some perverse and antiquated pissing contest. I didn't mention them once. I didn't compare NU to them once. I didn't bash Nebraska until he bashed UW. If defending my team makes me a troll so be it that's fine. If it really bothers you then report it.

...and my sig is funny as hell.

• Fire 1

Read the thread. It's quite clear who the troll is. California was the first by bringing up Wisconsin in some perverse and antiquated pissing contest. I didn't mention them once. I didn't compare NU to them once. I didn't bash Nebraska until he bashed UW. If defending my team makes me a troll so be it that's fine. If it really bothers you then report it.

now first of all im not saying your sig isnt funny but it is also still trolling when you post that on the teams board. second, i have read the thread. third, this board is called HUSKERboard.com so its pretty obvious that you are going to be labeled a troll for talking down on the team that is listed in the web address, it doesnt take much to realize that. from what i could see it seemed that Cali was trying to show you the holes in your arguments while you tried to sidestep those attempts. now that is my interpretation and i may be incorrect but that is sure what it seemed like. and for the record i have trolled my fair amount of threads and boards as well, but ill admit it as well!

p.s. feel free to report that to a mod.

now first of all im not saying your sig isnt funny but it is also still trolling when you post that on the teams board. second, i have read the thread. third, this board is called HUSKERboard.com so its pretty obvious that you are going to be labeled a troll for talking down on the team that is listed in the web address, it doesnt take much to realize that. from what i could see it seemed that Cali was trying to show you the holes in your arguments while you tried to sidestep those attempts. now that is my interpretation and i may be incorrect but that is sure what it seemed like. and for the record i have trolled my fair amount of threads and boards as well, but ill admit it as well!

This isn't my first rodeo. I'm on a number of different boards and this "troll" argument gets old. All too often if you disagree with the prevailing opinion you're labeled a troll. If you really hate to have your views challenged then move to have your board rules amended to bar fans of other teams, its as simple as that. Until then if you want to view me as a troll that's fine.

This isn't my first rodeo. I'm on a number of different boards and this "troll" argument gets old. All too often if you disagree with the prevailing opinion you're labeled a troll.

If it walks like a troll......

• Fire 2

Yep I troll the hell out of these boards. That's why I'm still around after nearly three months..

all we are saying dude, is that at times you make some damn good posts but at other times you come across as a pure homer and a bit of an NU hater. ive got as many posts on a cyclone board as i have on here (due to living in ames, ia for awhile getting my degree) and they still call me a troll. it happens, get over it.

Maybe among people you know but I can tell you even in Wisconsin nobody expected to make the NC and those that did either weren't serious or had no idea what they were talking about. As the season progressed both ESPN and SI picked us for the Rose Bowl which we ended up making. So if you want to talk about expectations we exceeded those we had in January-August and met the ones set for us by others later in the season.

So you're saying that back in the offseason, Wisconsin fans really didn't expect to go to the Rose Bowl? The defending champs didn't expect to repeat, even in a year where everyone was predicting that Ohio State was going to be down?

Maybe among people you know but I can tell you even in Wisconsin nobody expected to make the NC and those that did either weren't serious or had no idea what they were talking about. As the season progressed both ESPN and SI picked us for the Rose Bowl which we ended up making. So if you want to talk about expectations we exceeded those we had in January-August and met the ones set for us by others later in the season.

So you're saying that back in the offseason, Wisconsin fans really didn't expect to go to the Rose Bowl? The defending champs didn't expect to repeat, even in a year where everyone was predicting that Ohio State was going to be down?

Depends on what part of the off-season you're talking about but by and large yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Nobody picked us either. We lost nearly our entire offense and the leadership of our defense. Steele, Sporting News and Athlon all had us not making the CCG let alone the Rose Bowl in their official preaseason mags.