Who would you like to see as RC, ST & in the booth

I think I would like to see Els as ST coordinator and Cotton as RC. My 2nd choices would be Els as RC and Ron Brown as ST coordinator.

I would like to see J.P stay up in the booth with Raymond. I would move Els down to the field. If JP stays on the field then I would keep Els in the booth.

I don't think you should have more than 2 guys in the booth for each side of the ball.

Not sure if being the ace recruiter lends itself to the coordinator postition? In thinking about it I would think you would want your ace recruiters out on the road and your coordinator back in the office organizing, prioritizing, evaluating film, calling coaches and manning the phones. I'd think your recruiting coordinator would have a strong network already established.

Not sure if being the ace recruiter lends itself to the coordinator postition? In thinking about it I would think you would want your ace recruiters out on the road and your coordinator back in the office organizing, prioritizing, evaluating film, calling coaches and manning the phones. I'd think your recruiting coordinator would have a strong network already established.

This........^^^^^^^

Have to be careful not to fall victim to the Peter Principle...................