B1G & Pac-12 football scheduling agreement starting in 2017

Nexus

According to NY Times they'll likely match up teams of similar strength against each other in football. This rules out playing every team in a 12 year period.

I'm sure you guys are heartbroken you won't get to make that trip to Pullman once a decade or so.

Enraged! :D

Truthfully though, watch out for WSU in the future. I can see "The Pirate" righting the ship over there. *pun intended* Nebraska knows the headache of facing a Leach-coached team. The man can flat out coach.

According to NY Times they'll likely match up teams of similar strength against each other in football. This rules out playing every team in a 12 year period.

I'm sure you guys are heartbroken you won't get to make that trip to Pullman once a decade or so.

My parents have season tickets to WSU home games. I would be beyond excited if Nebraska would come every now and then. Making the trip to Lincoln is a pain from so far away. Here's to hoping WSU gets on Nebraska's level by 2017 (Fat chance, but whatever, I can dream.)

My parents have season tickets to WSU home games. I would be beyond excited if Nebraska would come every now and then. Making the trip to Lincoln is a pain from so far away. Here's to hoping WSU gets on Nebraska's level by 2017 (Fat chance, but whatever, I can dream.)

They're going to have to get much better (could happen with Leech) or you all are going to have to get a lot worse.

It's supposedly across all sports so does this mean we do a Big Ten ACC challenge AND Big Ten Pac-12 challenge in hoops? O_o

Also, I'm confident our Hockey will be better :D

Another thing, Do we play "Pac-12 schools" like Boise State,SDSU,etc who have Pac-12 teams in other sports?

Boise State I believe has the Pac-12 wrestling champs.

It's supposedly across all sports so does this mean we do a Big Ten ACC challenge AND Big Ten Pac-12 challenge in hoops? O_o

Another thing, Do we play "Pac-12 schools" like Boise State,SDSU,etc who have Pac-12 teams in other sports?

Boise and SDSU are not Olympic sport members in the PAC 12, SDSU is going to play those sports in the Big West, and Boise is the WAC. The Pac 12 is like the Big 10, no partial members, its all or nothing.

Boise and SDSU are not Olympic sport members in the PAC 12, SDSU is going to play those sports in the Big West, and Boise is the WAC. The Pac 12 is like the Big 10, no partial members, its all or nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific-12_Conference

They actually have some schools that compete in Pac-12 sports outside of the full 12 members.

Boise is Pac-12 in wrestling

Cal Poly,SDSU, UC-Bakersfield and UC-Santa Barbara all compete in sports as well including Swimming,Diving and Wrestling.

http://en.wikipedia....c-12_Conference

They actually have some schools that compete in Pac-12 sports outside of the full 12 members.

Cal Poly,SDSU, UC-Bakersfield and UC-Santa Barbara all compete in sports as well including Swimming,Diving and Wrestling.

I'm so glad our teams are our teams and we don't expand and contract for different sports.

http://en.wikipedia....c-12_Conference

SDSU and Boise change after this year with their change in football alignment.