Why Taylor Makes me Laugh

Good Lord almighty I am tired of hearing and reading this bullsh!t. Yeah, the guy was only on the pre-season Heisman watch list as a sophomore, but he wouldn't be a starting qb at any other Division 1 team. My God, the stupidity that some Husker fans display is borderline frightening.

The guy can't block for himself, he can't help it that he only has 1 game-ready running back, it's not his fault that our defense was horrible this year, it's not his fault that Maher missed the first 40 yard or less FG in 2 years today, it's not his fault that his WRs drop 3 to 4 good passes every single game. He was 11-16 passing today, Reed, Marlow, and Kinnie (of course) all dropped easily catchable balls. When he got sacked in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, he did a great job of holding onto the ball when he was in his throwing motion, most qbs would have fumbled that ball.

I know, I know, he threw an interception, but I wonder if the know-it-all-fans-who-have-never-played-organized-football-in-their-lives really know if T Mart made a bad throw, of if the WR made a bad read and went the wrong way, because I don't know what really happened on that play. It looked like miscommunication to me, and for the uninformed fan, it's easy to put the blame on T-Mart for that throw.

He made huge strides this year, so bottom line, with the exception of Burkhead, Martinez is the least of our concerns on offense.

[Man, I'm tired of this bullsh!t line of thinking, too. Yeah, he damn near led us to the Big Twelve championship on two bad wheels as a freshman, but he won't be able to lead us to the big ten championship?

I know it's easy to blame the qb (just ask Scott Frost), I just wish people had a clue before p.osting tripe like this

I think Taylor showed in the last half of the season (to me at least) that he could be good enough to take this team to a national title. I don't think he lost us a single game the entire season. In fact, the only game that he played BAD in was against Wisconsin. Otherwise, Taylor's performance was more than satisfactory to me, and I was actually surprised with how much he grew as a true QB this year.

To me, QB and RB are the two positions that are 100% stable, along with possibly TE. I am very optimistic heading into next year, as long as we find the right pieces at all 3 levels on defense.

Good posts guys.

Good Lord almighty I am tired of hearing and reading this bullsh!t. Yeah, the guy was only on the pre-season Heisman watch list as a sophomore, but he wouldn't be a starting qb at any other Division 1 team. My God, the stupidity that some Husker fans display is borderline frightening.

The guy can't block for himself, he can't help it that he only has 1 game-ready running back, it's not his fault that our defense was horrible this year, it's not his fault that Maher missed the first 40 yard or less FG in 2 years today, it's not his fault that his WRs drop 3 to 4 good passes every single game. He was 11-16 passing today, Reed, Marlow, and Kinnie (of course) all dropped easily catchable balls. When he got sacked in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, he did a great job of holding onto the ball when he was in his throwing motion, most qbs would have fumbled that ball.

I know, I know, he threw an interception, but I wonder if the know-it-all-fans-who-have-never-played-organized-football-in-their-lives really know if T Mart made a bad throw, of if the WR made a bad read and went the wrong way, because I don't know what really happened on that play. It looked like miscommunication to me, and for the uninformed fan, it's easy to put the blame on T-Mart for that throw.

He made huge strides this year, so bottom line, with the exception of Burkhead, Martinez is the least of our concerns on offense.

[Man, I'm tired of this bullsh!t line of thinking, too. Yeah, he damn near led us to the Big Twelve championship on two bad wheels as a freshman, but he won't be able to lead us to the big ten championship?

I know it's easy to blame the qb (just ask Scott Frost), I just wish people had a clue before p.osting tripe like this

I think Taylor showed in the last half of the season (to me at least) that he could be good enough to take this team to a national title. I don't think he lost us a single game the entire season. In fact, the only game that he played BAD in was against Wisconsin. Otherwise, Taylor's performance was more than satisfactory to me, and I was actually surprised with how much he grew as a true QB this year.

To me, QB and RB are the two positions that are 100% stable, along with possibly TE. I am very optimistic heading into next year, as long as we find the right pieces at all 3 levels on defense.

Good posts guys.

I can't tell if you're being serious...

Yeah, I'm sure he's going to be disappointed next year. There's less than a two percent chance we play for a NC. I highly doubt we even play for a Big 10 Championship. However, I do think there's a reasonable chance to believe we could be similar to Michigan this year and play in a BCS Bowl. I'd gladly take it.

I not a real big fan of Taylor, but in all honesty.....What do you want him to say?

That he knows he needs to be a team player, and in order to make sure we are the best team we can be that he will step down as QB and let someone who can actually play the position get a chance.

I not a real big fan of Taylor, but in all honesty.....What do you want him to say?

That he knows he needs to be a team player, and in order to make sure we are the best team we can be that he will step down as QB and let someone who can actually play the position get a chance.

This is going to go well.

Maybe I'm just negative but without a different QB, we won't be playing for the NC or even the Big 10 title. It just won't happen.

Man, I'm tired of this bullsh!t line of thinking, too. Yeah, he damn near led us to the Big Twelve championship on two bad wheels as a freshman, but he won't be able to lead us to the big ten championship?

Maybe that was because we were in the sh**ty Big 12 North Division and made it by default? Winning the Legends divison won't be so easy.