I hope Turner or another QB gets a long hard look this offseason.

People can put out any stats they want to back up an opinion. Quit the crap about Big 10 defenses being better than last years big 12 defenses. When the offenses in the big 10 are is inept as they were this year, of course the conferences defenses are going to be good statistically. Throw the top 2 Big 10 defenses into a big 12 schedule and their ranking is going to suffer dramatically.

People can put out any stats they want to back up an opinion. Quit the crap about Big 10 defenses being better than last years big 12 defenses. When the offenses in the big 10 are is inept as they were this year, of course the conferences defenses are going to be good statistically. Throw the top 2 Big 10 defenses into a big 12 schedule and their ranking is going to suffer dramatically.

Your arguing off opinion, which you are entitled to. But at the end of the day stats say we played tougher defense this year.

• Fire 1

And nobody on the Nebraska offense carried the team to victory against Ohio State. Lavonte David and the diamond formation did. Ohio State wasn't ready for it, and couldn't stop it.

A formation can win you a football game? Didn't know that... I guess all along, Tom Osborne's MVP wasn't Turner Gill or Tommie Frazier - it was the I Formation.

And nobody on the Nebraska offense carried the team to victory against Ohio State. Lavonte David and the diamond formation did. Ohio State wasn't ready for it, and couldn't stop it.

I must have saw wrong, I guess I didn't see the formation throw that pass to Enuwa.....or that formation run the zone read into the endzone.

The stats said Penn State was one of the best defenses in the Big 10. Even with "not being ready to play" as an excuse, hard to imagine that defense holding up in the big 12 when Houston had their way with them.

How did I know you would you use that....I would like to see any team show up to play after what went down at Penn State...

The stats said Penn State was one of the best defenses in the Big 10. Even with "not being ready to play" as an excuse, hard to imagine that defense holding up in the big 12 when Houston had their way with them.

Sorry....bad argument..... He still had to throw the passes and make the runs...

I guess the introduction of the "shot gun" made Joe Namath good ? Same argument..

No you just saw Enunwa wide open, and Aaron Green wide open out of the backfield. And a hole that you could have driven a truck through on the run. It was far more of a schematic advantage than the players making some jaw dropping plays, no?

Wrong again....Enunwa was NOT wide open...in fact, he was almost triple covered.... Your argument should say that Taylor made the wrong read....YES, Green was wide open and that would have been the easy pass, but he put the ball in between 3 defenders right on Enunwa...watch the film

• Fire 1

Between 3 defenders? No. He put the ball over 3 defenders running 2 yards behind Enunwa. A 2 yard gap is wide open in college football. And yes i would have mentioned that he threw to the wrong guy, but points is points no matter how you get it.

• Fire 1

Ohio State missed assignments, Taylor made them pay. And then Rex finished them off. 3 Touchdowns out of the diamond courtesy of blown assignments by the defense had a significant factor in us winning the game, but your right i oversimplified.

Believe me...if you follow the board, you know that I am a coach, so I understand what direction you are coming from. Yes, the diamond formation caught OSU by surprise, but Taylor threw a GREAT pass to Enunwa.... He missed the read to Green (I will give you that)... I am a huge fan of the diamond look and wish we used it more.... but, regardless of the Tmart hate, you can not use the Enunwa pass against him... he also has to have the speed and explosiveness to take it to the house and make the correct read on the blown assignment on his run...

I can't and won't debate the fact that the diamond is great, but to give the "formation" all the credit is wrong. You still have to execute....throw, catch and run.... If formations and blocking schemes were all that mattered, every offensive play would score. I have never drawn one up yet, that was intended to lose yardage.

• Fire 1

Ohio State missed assignments, Taylor made them pay. And then Rex finished them off. 3 Touchdowns out of the diamond courtesy of blown assignments by the defense had a significant factor in us winning the game, but your right i oversimplified.

Yes, I am sorry and wrong....the word "between" is wrong.. absolutely is was "over" them.... the 2 yards is 1/2 step in football when talking about college athletes... Enunwa at full speed, hitting him in stride oever 3 defenders within 1/2 step.... not shabby ....considering how some on this board consider him... I watched those type of passes missed all week (ncaa and nfl) by great QBs..

• Fire 1