First Games of the Season: Michigan and Mich St.

Chaddyboxer

Wow.....

Michigan vs Alabama

Michigan St. vs Boise St.

This is what I like to see out of the BIG10. I feel playing a top caliber team the first game of the season could be a bit risky, considering teams are working out the initial kinks, but it's quite exciting. If Mich. and Mich. St. pull off the upsets, it'll hopefully give the BIG10 some more credibility coming into the 2012 season.

We have done this at Ohio State and will continure to do so. Our series with Texas was awesome! As was the series with USC and future schedules vs Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, and Tennessee will help as well.

Don't forget with the new agreeement between the B1G and Pac 12 in the furture.

I was excited about this, until I figured that we would get paired with Colorado.

We have done this at Ohio State and will continure to do so. Our series with Texas was awesome! As was the series with USC and future schedules vs Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, and Tennessee will help as well.

Don't forget with the new agreeement between the B1G and Pac 12 in the furture.

actually, playing this type of game in the first game of the season is pretty rare in the B1G these days and has been for a while, the marquee OOC matchups are usually the second or third game of the season, that makes me pretty nervous, I also think the Bama game will be much tougher for us because Bama just seems to be deeper (oversigning) and can afford to lose starters more than Boise can, Boise St. loses almost their whole team (they only return 6 starters on offense AND defense), I think MSU will be favored and should be, it won't be an upset if they beat BSU and actually, I'd consider it an upset if BSU won...

actually, playing this type of game in the first game of the season is pretty rare in the B1G these days and has been for a while,

Are you saying that Alabama is no Appalachian St?

They're definitely no Toledo

ouch...

although Appy St. was the more apt comparison here, being the first game of the season and all, but let's give credit where credit is due, RR lost to Toledo, IN MIDSEASON no less...ugh