How has the Marine Urination fiasco missed Huskerboard?

I'll be as plain as I can: Which part/parts of Article Two show that America is engaging in genocide in Afghanistan?

Article 2

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

© Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I'll be as plain as I can: Which part/parts of Article Two show that America is engaging in genocide in Afghanistan?

Article 2: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

© Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Pashtuns have been targeted, to the point where every male in the countryside is considered a hosile militant.

Depleted uranium in the water supply and in the soil.

I'd have to look up the numbers on war ophans, but thousands of children are losing entire families and a way of life.

Article 2

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

NOW we're getting somewhere!

His explanation was saying the same thing over and over, and claiming people didn't get it. And your 51%-99% explanation was silly.

Then you simply just want to be difficult or can't see through your self serving bias.

I'm saying the same thing everyone else in this thread is saying except you and Sub. So if you're asserting that I have some kind of bias (for who-knows-what reason :rolleyes: ) then you will have to assert that everyone asking Sub what he's talking about/for clarification has the same intent. And that's just not true.

His explanation was saying the same thing over and over, and claiming people didn't get it. And your 51%-99% explanation was silly.

Then you simply just want to be difficult or can't see through your self serving bias.

I'm saying the same thing everyone else in this thread is saying except you and Sub. So if you're asserting that I have some kind of bias (for who-knows-what reason :rolleyes: ) then you will have to assert that everyone asking Sub what he's talking about/for clarification has the same intent. And that's just not true.

I already said that you guys are actually lashing out because he lacked tact in how he said it. It's common for Americans to defend our military(BW is sort of seen as military) as if we are 5 years old and they are our mom. It's a 3rd rail issue, so it's easy to have knee jerk reactions and that's exactly what happened. It wasn't just you it was many.

Your misinterpretation of the reaction of everyone to Sub's post is funny. "Knee jerk?" "Lashing out?" I asked him to clarify. I told him, using his own words, how what he said could be misconstrued. I offered him the opportunity to rephrase, since he was clearly saying something that nobody (well, aside from you) was understanding. In no way did I "lash out."

Nice try, though.

Your misinterpretation of the reaction of everyone to Sub's post is funny. "Knee jerk?" "Lashing out?" I asked him to clarify. I told him, using his own words, how what he said could be misconstrued. I offered him the opportunity to rephrase, since he was clearly saying something that nobody (well, aside from you) was understanding. In no way did I "lash out."

Nice try, though.

this is riduculous. He said if he was a bettting man. If you don't understand the significance of that phrase, then that's on you. I understand how it could be misinterpreted...I said why I think that happened. but he has been trying to clarify the whole damn time and you guys won't accept it.

It's as clear and simple as 1+1=2

I'f I were a betting man I'd say the Heat or Lakers will win the championship this year.

then you guys go off on "what?? how do you know one of those 2 will win for sure????"

Good eff'n lord...

What i said was very clear, but you have refused to acknowledge that.

And where are you coming up with this assertion that every single Pashtun male is considered a hostile militant? Is the U.S. doing this with the intent of wiping out all Pashtuns, or is this perhaps a byproduct of a cultural behavior that has unintended consequences?

First hand conversations with people who served in Afghanistan, years of reading and watching a variety of news sources.

And where are you coming up with this assertion that every single Pashtun male is considered a hostile militant? Is the U.S. doing this with the intent of wiping out all Pashtuns, or is this perhaps a byproduct of a cultural behavior that has unintended consequences?

First hand conversations with people who served in Afghanistan, years of reading and watching a variety of news sources.

like who?

like who?

Like people I know.

like who?

Like people I know.

Combat arms guys, or REMF's?