How has the Marine Urination fiasco missed Huskerboard?

Army.

Infantry, Cav Scout, Arty, what?

I don't recall.

No offense, but it kind of makes a difference to the credibility of your statement

I don't recall caring if you found it credible or not.

I know where many of my friends work, and some acquaintences work too. However I do not know which division they work in, nor their titles. I do not come from a military family, so I would I pay specific attention to those details?

Can we stop w/ the gotcha games?

What, exactly, do you think is a "gotcha game?"

Your allies... Walks and Muck.

Or have you failed to notice?

What is it with you and Cactus going on about "allies" and "sides?" Am I to understand that you and Cactus have conspired to be "allies" because you have posted things in this thread that seem to agree with one another? That's just silly.

#1 is really funny. That is like Al qaeda saying I didn't say all Americans just the American population. If you are going to target the population in general wouldn't that be all of them? Maybe you need to rethink what you are trying to say. If they are militants wouldn't we target them for assassination? Or are you one of those who feel we just target women and children?

No, it's not like that at all. AQ has targetted the entire American population as potential targets.

Because so far you have been nothing but a muck-raking troll.

based on your reacp, that does not speak highly for your ability to process information.

Because so far you have been nothing but a muck-raking troll.

Please feel free to explain it to those who lack your apparently keen ability to process information.

Throw in what you believe the definition of troll to be as well as yours seems to differ somewhat from the majority of us who don't subsist on breathing gas. Pointing out your hypocrisy is hardly trolling.

Blah blah blah... you have pointed out nothing except your inability to participate in a conversation.

Muck, look out the other half of the dynamic duo will be gunning for you....heh

Muck, your butt buddy is here for you.

What is it with you and Cactus going on about "allies" and "sides?" Am I to understand that you and Cactus have conspired to be "allies" because you have posted things in this thread that seem to agree with one another? That's just silly.

This whole conversation is silly.

Cactus, you and I were have a conversation, then the troll patrol arrive and things went for contentious to hostile.

You know darn well who has showed up in this thread to contribute, and who showed up here to cause problems.

Walks; it is obvious that you and I see the situation differently and come from different backgrounds. The people I know are more likely to have a similar liberal point of view, but not all. I have some very conservative friends and family members. I had not served in the military, and other than my father none of my close family had. I did not pay attention to what roles they played, other thanthat they were in Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times, and had seen some very nasty things. I hope you can accept that my first hand experiences in talking with people who had served had contributed to my opinions about the war. I agree that they are not a statistically significant portion of people, and that they may be biased. But the question i was askes is how I formed my opinions. I gave an honest answer, and did not try to overstate any part of it.

Muck; I understand that you may have served in Iraq, possibly with some of the Blackwater contractors. I have not had that experience. My opinion is colored by what I had heard from various media outlets about Blackwater, and some comments made by people I know who hadserved. I said that i did not know, which is what I used the qualifier "if I were a betting man". If you have some relevent experience with Blackwater or other contractors in Iraq, can you please share it with us?

Can we stop w/ the gotcha games?

What, exactly, do you think is a "gotcha game?"

Your allies... Walks and Muck.

Or have you failed to notice?

THere are obviously 2 sides in this "debate" and in the Israel thread. There usually are 2 "sides" "pov" etc in a discussion/debate/argument. That doesn't mean that both "sides" have to have the goal of "beating" the other side. Both "sides" work to find the truth and common ground when possible. Also...Opinions or interpretations can vary, but facts cant.

It's disappointing how a normally good discussion participate/debater like yourself can stoop to such trivial, petty, busch league type tactics that you've taken part in here recently.

guessing someone is anti-semetic and wont' back it up

then appologizing for doing so

then going to the shed and again insinuate I'm anti-semetic...again not backing it up when asked to

ridiculing me for not answering a question, but giving others passes on doing the same thing even when it's pointed out.

not understanding what "if I were a betting man" means even after its' explained over and over.

and on and on.

Quite the record your compiling there...