Concerning Depth...could the defensive line need more bodies?

Fuzzy

Scout does a good job of showing our depth and eligibility: LINK

It does seem like we have a shortage of interior D-linemen. But we have tons of DEs on the roster.

Umm, i don't think Scout does a very good job at all with this.

Right off the bat.

IB - Ward and Okafur aren't on the team anymore.

WR - Kildow plays baseball now, Baptiste, Bell and Davie are DBs.

TE - Kerr is no longer on the team and Eddie Ridder is missing.

DL - They forgot Thaddeus Randle and Jeff Uher, and i don't know who Nathaniel Allen is but he isn't on the Husker roster.

DE - When did Spencer Long start playing defensive end?

LB - Mitch Hron and Tyson McGill haven't been with the team since the start of the 2011 season. There are 5 current LBs that aren't on that list.

CB/S - Bart is no longer with the team and Stafford is missing.

I count over 15 errors with that roster from Scout.com. I'm need for a job, maybe they can hire me to fix it.

Nice catches, Peat was missing off of the DT's as well.

The position that looks sparse to me after this year is TE. After Cotton and Reed leave, whomdo we have?

We will have Long, Sutton and Cotton. We are thin there and will need to sign some TE's. I wish Pirmann was a TE. I think he would be a great TE. I think KC Hyland should add 20 lbs and move to TE or hback. He would be great there as a receiver. Maybe have Marrow or Cross play some Hback.

I don't have any problem with 23 OL guys. I think only 15-16 are scholarships guys so that about right. I am all for recruiting a bunch of Walkon OL's. Build them up, develop them, have them learn the system. You need 7-8 guys to play the scout squad so it takes a lot of lineman.

This is kind of a random question, but whatever happened to well regarded, high-ranked secondary recruits Dijon Washington and Corey Cooper?

Dijon has been on special teams, I havent seen him make it onto the field at corner.

Corey played early last year at safety,corner and special teams, then dissapeared. Rumor is he is moving to outside linebacker(can anyone confirm this?).

I believe i heard Callahan say that we have offered two TEs already in this class, can't remember who they are.

*edit* We have actually offered four TEs so far. 3 of them are 4 stars and 1 is not rated.

Adam Breneman, got about 30 teams looking at him, more than likely picks Maryland or Penn St. too early to tell though.

Marcus Baugh from CA, got 4 offers from Neb, Florida, Washington and UCLA.

These are the two i heard from Callahan, Jacob Matuska from Ohio and Jon Wisnieski who has offers from Iowa, Iowa St, and Nebraska.

I believe i heard Callahan say that we have offered two TEs already in this class, can't remember who they are.

*edit* We have actually offered four TEs so far. 3 of them are 4 stars and 1 is not rated.

Adam Breneman, got about 30 teams looking at him, more than likely picks Maryland or Penn St. too early to tell though.

Marcus Baugh from CA, got 4 offers from Neb, Florida, Washington and UCLA.

These are the two i heard from Callahan, Jacob Matuska from Ohio and Jon Wisnieski who has offers from Iowa, Iowa St, and Nebraska.

I think we better take the TE who was raised in a cold-weather environment, not the CA kid. Wisnieski

• Fire 1