How red will Lawrence be?

I would if I was closer. I'm heading down to Vegas instead to catch the BYU-UNLV game. So there's no TV at all on the Nebraska game? I was hoping to be able to catch some of it at the ESPN Zone or something. Which reminds me of a question I've always wondered. How come Nebraska doesn't show the games locally every week? The local channels out here carry Utah, BYU, and Utah State every week, even when they're not on the networks. They have their own sportscasters and do their own production. Of course the quality isn't as good as ESPN or ABC but at least you can see the game when the team is out of town. It would make even more sense in Nebraska what with Memorial always sold out. Anyone have an answer?

I would if I was closer. I'm heading down to Vegas instead to catch the BYU-UNLV game. So there's no TV at all on the Nebraska game? I was hoping to be able to catch some of it at the ESPN Zone or something. Which reminds me of a question I've always wondered. How come Nebraska doesn't show the games locally every week? The local channels out here carry Utah, BYU, and Utah State every week, even when they're not on the networks. They have their own sportscasters and do their own production. Of course the quality isn't as good as ESPN or ABC but at least you can see the game when the team is out of town. It would make even more sense in Nebraska what with Memorial always sold out. Anyone have an answer?

wvu does the same thing over here in the east... it would be a great idea i think

Because Nebraska is a Big12 school and the BIG12 has sold tv rights to ABC, Fox Sports and their subsidaries (TBS for Fox and ESPN for ABC)

If my memory serves me correctly, the game in Lawrence is usually about 50% Nebraska fans. Almost like another home game.

Yep, great place to watch a game. I was there in 01, and we had a ball. The setting is pretty scenic, but we had a tough time finding the "Lawrence nightlife." <_< The tailgate was awesome!

If I remember correctly, we only drove a few block, went to an "old town" area, and it seemed pretty dead.

I made a stop to the ku scout board, their taking a roll call for ku fans going to the game...it was funny at the start because one guy said he sold 4 to a husker fan, then this other guy says he gave his to his neighbor who is a husker fan...one guy jumped on them for that lol, go big red! more husker red the better!

Because Nebraska is a Big12 school and the BIG12 has sold tv rights to ABC, Fox Sports and their subsidaries (TBS for Fox and ESPN for ABC)

Yes, but the Mountain West Conference has a TV deal with ESPN as well. If they don't pick up the game, there are restrictions on when it can be played, but the local channels can still show it.