Executions in the US

First, I want to say that this thread is NOT about whether you agree with capital punishment or anything like that.

Basically, in my high school law class, our teacher posted the scheduled executions around the US at the beginning of each week. Then we would spend a little time going over the crimes comitted and whether or not the execution went through. If it did then we discussed last meals and last words, etc.

Anyway, the whole point is that I'm having a hard time finding information like that again. Does anyone know of a site that lists ALL of the scheduled executions in the US without me having to go to every individual state website?

I didn't know you were still in High School.

I feel like it now since I found a site ALL BY MYSELF!! :lol:

Nebraska has an execution coming up on March 6th. If it goes through, it will be the first since 1997, and the first in Nebraska by lethal injection.

I didn't know you were still in High School.

I feel like it now since I found a site ALL BY MYSELF!! :lol:

Nebraska has an execution coming up on March 6th. If it goes through, it will be the first since 1997, and the first in Nebraska by lethal injection.

So. Do you feel it is warranted?