OWS throw condoms at Catholic school girls

http://www.nytimes.c...?pagewanted=all

:dunno Shot down handing out bulletins in his own church. What's your point?

You just made my point, that was on the news FOREVER. The liberal media went nuts over that, my story was one five minute segment and then forgotten. You will hav eto go back and read the thread if you want to knwo the complete context in which I made that post. :rolleyes:

You just made my point, that was on the news FOREVER. The liberal media went nuts over that, my story was one five minute segment and then forgotten. You will hav eto go back and read the thread if you want to knwo the complete context in which I made that post. :rolleyes:

It was on the news forever because the Dr. Tiller was in the national news constantly even before he was shot. Heck, O'Reilly referred to him as Tiller the Baby Killer a few times.

It was on the news forever because the Dr. Tiller was in the national news constantly even before he was shot. Heck, O'Reilly referred to him as Tiller the Baby Killer a few times.

well, I wouldn't call him that but it is an accurate statement. He performed late term abortions and even partial birth abortion which is nothing short of murder. :dis

well, I wouldn't call him that but it is an accurate statement. He performed late term abortions and even partial birth abortion which is nothing short of murder.

I do not support late term abortions, but in one a human being per the legal definition is not killed.

Not all religions would say that a human being was killed.

This thread looks painful to keep up w/ just by scrolling through it. Has any video or pic shown up yet?

No. I'd be satisfied with some reputable news organizations reporting on it. That hasn't happened either.

Whoa whoa whoa. Reputable news organizations? Where we gonna find one of them thar gizmos? ;-)

This thread looks painful to keep up w/ just by scrolling through it. Has any video or pic shown up yet?

No. I'd be satisfied with some reputable news organizations reporting on it. That hasn't happened either.

Whoa whoa whoa. Reputable news organizations? Where we gonna find one of them thar gizmos? ;-)

Something beyond lifestyle news or whatever that it was.

Something beyond lifestyle news or whatever that it was.

Nope. No video of the incident happening, and even the reporting has been scaled back on the pro-derp sites from being inclusive of all Occupy protestors to a single protestor that they reasonably suspect of being with OWS that dumped a box of condoms from the third floor balcony onto the protestors.

Very nebulous and suspect at best.

I was thinking of organizing a condom-throwing contest at the tailgate before the Spring Game. Prizes for accuracy and distance. I'm looking for volunteers to stand in as targets.

I originally contacted St. Mackenzie's School, but apparently that's not actually a school...? Also, it's NSFW, so don't google it at the office. Really embarrassing story behind that involving plaid skirts on the screen and my boss walking in behind me.

I was thinking of organizing a condom-throwing contest at the tailgate before the Spring Game. Prizes for accuracy and distance. I'm looking for volunteers to stand in as targets.

I originally contacted St. Mackenzie's School, but apparently that's not actually a school...? Also, it's NSFW, so don't google it at the office. Really embarrassing story behind that involving plaid skirts on the screen and my boss walking in behind me.

I must be a very jaded individual. It never ocurred to me before the 2 previous posts that the alleged thrown condoms had not been used. It doesn't seem near as bad to me if they were new and still in the wrapper.