Local BBQ Team Hot Grill on Grill Action needs your support!

Hahahahaha.....ah......the Cole Slaw incident...

Long story short....our team was on TLC's BBQ Pitmasters Season 2...and lost by one point BECAUSE OF COLE SLAW! Cost us $100K.

We're trying to get back on for redemption!

Yea man - pellet smokers are awesome! We have run a few and are fabricating our own now. Our first smoker, The Lil Chub, is a stick burner with a control unit. The new pellet rig, we're calling "The Timber Turd Burner"!!!

www.bbqrevolution.com if you guys wanna check us out. Got recipes, reviews and (cheap plug) a competition bbq book for sale.

Hahaha...Sorry Knapp. I should have posted it here at that time...I was a member...but more of a lurker at the time.

If we get on this one - I'll be sure to let you know! In the mean time...enjoy the reruns on TLC, Discovery, Planet Green or any other of the quazillion Discovery channels out there! Our episode was "Butt Out".....and aired on 8/12/10

And for anyone wondering...YES....I was pestering Sapp about the 94 Orange bowl...AND the fact that Monte taught him everything he knows in TB. He didn't like it too much, however he still gave me a cigar. I actually wore my T-shirt with the characature of Sapp wearing an oxegyn mask.

Sapp is kind of a db actually. Not as funny as I thought he'd be and for some reason HATES mayo based slaw! It was the KFC knockoff recipe for gosh sakes!

Hahaha...Sorry Knapp. I should have posted it here at that time...I was a member...but more of a lurker at the time.

If we get on this one - I'll be sure to let you know! In the mean time...enjoy the reruns on TLC, Discovery, Planet Green or any other of the quazillion Discovery channels out there! Our episode was "Butt Out".....and aired on 8/12/10

And for anyone wondering...YES....I was pestering Sapp about the 94 Orange bowl...AND the fact that Monte taught him everything he knows in TB. He didn't like it too much, however he still gave me a cigar. I actually wore my T-shirt with the characature of Sapp wearing an oxegyn mask.

Sapp is kind of a db actually. Not as funny as I thought he'd be and for some reason HATES mayo based slaw! It was the KFC knockoff recipe for gosh sakes!

Two things:

1. Where is this shirt you speak of?

2. How much would it cost to send me some BBQ in the mail? I'm starving!

Good luck with your audition! Keep us updated!

hahah......that shirt is LONG past being able to be purchased. It was actually one of my uncle's shirts.....

AND

Shipping bbq is tough! I tried once with dry ice (like Omaha Steaks does) - and the receiver got a pile of mush.....lol.

Come down (anyone) and visit us at an event if we are in your area...or drive! Just find the red head with the long goatee and tell me I said so on HB. We'll feed ur faces. Friday night's are the time to come hang with us...we like to party it up. This schedule is updated regularly and is current as of today: http://www.bbqrevolution.com/bbq-events/

I think your punishment for failure to inform is to wear a Huskerboard T-shirt for the entire season of the show :wasted

• Fire 1