Daniel Davie

Andrew Green is 100% a starter at one corner, the other is the toss up with Seisay in the thick of it.

Ciante Evans is going to get picked on by every offense when he is on the field, no matter where he is lined up at.

As for the OP, coming off his redshirt year of learning the defense, I would think he may see some special team action on coverage teams.

You think there's any chance SJB moves opposite Green? Or is that a failed experiment?

Him getting hurt played a larger role than it being a failed experiment. He will be in the mix with Seisay. What I would really love is for him to be the nickel. Perfect size to support the run, and the hips and speed to run with WRs. Spring ball will honestly do this kid wonders.

Man you ain't lying. I would LOVE SJB at the nickle. He would also be able to cover TEs as well.

Also big enough to help out in run support. I agree it was the injury bug that kept him from really progressing. Another spring and fall will be good.

Any more word on Cooper moving to LB?

Not that I'm aware of as far as Coop is concerned. I suppose its just a rumor at this point. All I know is that he needs to be on the field in some capacity this season, too much talent.