Daniel Davie

Any word on this kid? People on here weren't exactly high on him when he was recruited last year...2*, didn't play against anyone, etc - but for some reason I keep thinking he's going to be a diamond in the rough. He hasn't been mentioned much since signing though. Does he have the work ethic, etc? The kid was fast. Ran like a 10.4 in HS. (Crouch was running around a 10.8). Supposedly was running in the 4.2 range in his 40. Has he bulked up and lost some speed?

He's 6'1" and fast. I just can't see how he won't be able to challenge for that other CB spot opposite Green. They talked about how Raymond preaches technique...but sometimes raw athletic ability goes just as far.

This is encouraging if true, especially since CJ is in question. Next year, barring injury or some other unknown circumstance, it should be Green and Smoove as our 1st two corners. DD coming on the scene will be very beneficial to the competition at Nickle and Dime spots, where the defense struggled the whole season.

How do we know for sure Green will the starter on the other side? I see a lot of competition in the d backfield in spring and fall.

I agree here. Mo will 100% start, and the other is a toss up between literally 10 different players.

This very well could be the case. My point of picking AG over Ciante is strictly based off of what I saw on the field. It seemed to me that Andrew got progressively stronger as the season went on. To me, he also seemed more physical and better in run support as well. Personally, I don't care who takes the positions, I just don't want to see confused DBs getting burned routinely.