The Spring Game on April 14th...

Saunders

I wouldn't hold your breath...

Every other Big Ten team had at least a delayed broadcast. There's no reason we can't at least do the same.

True. No argument from me. However, sometimes what we want isn't always what we get. Who knows maybe we might get that

Yeah... I'm gonna find TO's email address and ask him about it...

Maybe they didn't show it last year because NU wasn't formally in the Big Ten at the time?

They asked us, and TO and Bo said "No thank you." They then gave some BS about "keeping secrets" and whatnot, but they sold DVD copies, so that wasn't it. I know ESPNU had approached us a couple times in the past as well, and they said no. I hope the BTN forces it.

Got a response:

Josh,

The Big Ten Network does show the spring game of each of the member schools in some manner. Some games will be shown on BTN and others on BTN.com, in addition some games will be shown live, others will be tape delayed. We are still waiting for the announcement from the Big Ten Network to know how our game will be aired. Stay tuned to huskers.com as we will share that announcement as soon as we hear from BTN.

Thanks for your support of the Huskers!

Anne Hackbart | Administrative Assistant

University of Nebraska Athletics

One Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE 68588-0120

W: (402) 472-3011 | F: (402) 472-9675 | ahackbart@huskers.com

Huskers.com facebook.com/Huskers @Huskers ThisisNebraska.com

----------

Looking good!!!

Maybe they didn't show it last year because NU wasn't formally in the Big Ten at the time?

They asked us, and TO and Bo said "No thank you." They then gave some BS about "keeping secrets" and whatnot, but they sold DVD copies, so that wasn't it. I know ESPNU had approached us a couple times in the past as well, and they said no. I hope the BTN forces it.

Very frustrating.

Not only is this something the fans crave, it makes for a fun atmosphere for the players, and is a GREAT tool to be used in recruiting.