Huskers @ Michigan State Breslin Center (7pm CST)

am i the only one cheering for a 40 point loss? when i know we cant win a game, id rather just get our ass kicked than a close game, it makes doc look worse, and then he can say how great our D played but they just made shots like always

the bigger loss, the better chance Doc gets fired

am i the only one cheering for a 40 point loss? when i know we cant win a game, id rather just get our ass kicked than a close game, it makes doc look worse, and then he can say how great our D played but they just made shots like always

I'm absolutely rooting for us to lose out and lose out badly. We need to make the decision to cut Doc loose a no-brainer. That's how this program gets better. This season is lost anyway, one or two more wins is nothing to get excited about at this point and they could do the program harm

the bigger loss, the better chance Doc gets fired

Yep. Undoutbtedly someone will get on here and say we aren't fans because of it, but I say THEY are the ones that aren't true fans. A true fan wants the PROGRAM to be the best it can be. Winning a lucky game that keeps Doc for more years of terribleness is not good for the program. Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for NU to get hot and not lose the rest of the way out and hang a banner, but once they get down by about 25, I start hoping for a blood bath.