Huskers @ Michigan State Breslin Center (7pm CST)

Michigan St. beat UNO 110-68.

If Nebraska can keep it closer than that I wont be upset. chuckleshuffle

They didn't.

You might want to check your math.

Gotta give you that one. But at the same time...UNO scored twice the points that NU did.

We also held Michigan State to about 50 points less. Hell, Michigan State just about had as many points in the FIRST HALF against UNO as they did in the entire game against us. This loss was better than UNO's. Having said that, holy crap we're terrible.

Michigan St. beat UNO 110-68.

If Nebraska can keep it closer than that I wont be upset. chuckleshuffle

They didn't.

You might want to check your math.

Gotta give you that one. But at the same time...UNO scored twice the points that NU did.

We also held Michigan State to about 50 points less. Hell, Michigan State just about had as many points in the FIRST HALF against UNO as they did in the entire game against us. This loss was better than UNO's. Having said that, holy crap we're terrible.

And it kind of goes back to the game plan...Izzo is a good coach...he knows what every team wants to do. That's what good coaches do. NU plays D, UNO plays O (for the most part for each). That first half for MSU vs. NU was really shaky for them. They couldn't hit anything. I doubt he was ever worried.

But yeah...trying to compete for the 'better' loss...it's like having a guy kick you and your buddy in the nuts and then compare notes on which one hurt the least.