Huskers @ Michigan State Breslin Center (7pm CST)

Good luck to the Huskers at the Breslin Center today. If they can match the energy and desire the Huskers had when they played Indiana in Lincoln, it can be an interesting game to watch! The Breslin Center is a tough place to play in for the visiting team, but the atmosphere, IZZONE student section, noise, etc. makes for dynamic show to experience. If anyone is planning the trip to East Lansing, parking around the Breslin is easy to come by, and plan to have a great time! You're guaranteed to come away with your ears 'ringing'!!!

As you know, the B1G is very strong this year in BB and could get 6 - 7 teams to the 'Big Dance'... Honestly, the B1G is strong every year in Basketball as you can imagine. This is why we simply enjoy basketball so much in this conference of ours.

Enjoy the show tonignt...

Good luck to the Huskers at the Breslin Center today. If they can match the energy and desire the Huskers had when they played Indiana in Lincoln, it can be an interesting game to watch! The Breslin Center is a tough place to play in for the visiting team, but the atmosphere, IZZONE student section, noise, etc. makes for dynamic show to experience. If anyone is planning the trip to East Lansing, parking around the Breslin is easy to come by, and plan to have a great time! You're guaranteed to come away with your ears 'ringing'!!!

As you know, the B1G is very strong this year in BB and could get 6 - 7 teams to the 'Big Dance'... Honestly, the B1G is strong every year in Basketball as you can imagine. This is why we simply enjoy basketball so much in this conference of ours.

Enjoy the show tonignt...

At least a 20 pt loss..................the margin will largely be determined by Izzo's compassion threshold..................

Doc just needs to cut the leash and let the guys go at them. I am talking full court press, run and gun, leave the windshield wiper offense in Lincoln. Let them play a blacktop type offense.

That would be the only way I can see this team keeping it close. Doc's philosophy of limiting the other teams possessions by eating the shot clock doesn't work against MSU. They want to do that. That is their style. But I am sure Doc will play right into their hands by doing so.

I've found these games are actually pretty entertaining if you can somehow convince yourself to laugh instead of getting mad...

As for the strength of the B1G, am I the only one that thinks the conference is vastly overrated? Outside of MSU and OSU, I wouldn't be surprised if every other team lost in the first weekend of the big dance.

I've found these games are actually pretty entertaining if you can somehow convince yourself to laugh instead of getting mad...

As for the strength of the B1G, am I the only one that thinks the conference is vastly overrated? Outside of MSU and OSU, I wouldn't be surprised if every other team lost in the first weekend of the big dance.

Yeah, it doesn't help that Illinois fell off a damn cliff. I just watched Missouri vs Kansas and both those team would blow the doors off of just about any team in the Big Ten. Which is one of the reasons I'm glad we're in THIS conference. Get a good coach, and we can compete for titles.

Yeah, it doesn't help that Illinois fell off a damn cliff. I just watched Missouri vs Kansas and both those team would blow the doors off of just about any team in the Big Ten. Which is one of the reasons I'm glad we're in THIS conference. Get a good coach, and we can compete for titles.

That KU/Mizzou games was a hell of a game. I really hate KU bball, but for one day I was extremely happy to see them rip out Mizzou's hearts... they still can't win championships and that youtube video they made just makes them look absolutely stupid now.

There's definitely a difference between the two conferences - in the Big XII Doc could coach with/outcoach most teams. Not so much in the B1G. However, the B1G doesn't have NEAR the athletes of the Big XII.

Let's do this thing. I can't find people to watch the games with anymore, so I'm all alone tonight. It looks like you guys have a pretty good night drinking and HuskerBoarding, I'm looking to join in on the fun. If anyone still cares, that is....

Got my natty, some crown, some buds that got left here earlier this week, I'm thinking a different drink after every media timeout. Game on!