Huskers @ Michigan State Breslin Center (7pm CST)

Good to see some heart from the team. Liking the D right now.

you really think its just the D? state is helping us out, they arnt running on us, they are sitting in a half court game and running the clock for us, izzo is a good guy and he could be up 50 if he wanted to, you can even see in his emotions throughout the game...he set up a game plan so we didnt get blown out, and all he said was good things after their win against us at home...i respect him for that

My son's "bad" 5th and 6th grade team scored 21 points in the first half of a game this morning..... 6 min RUNNING clock.....

I understand that they weren't playing the #6 team in the country on the road, but another horrible performance on offensive end. MSU may be playing their worst game, and it really isn't because of Nebraska !

Good to see some heart from the team. Liking the D right now.

you really think its just the D? state is helping us out, they arnt running on us, they are sitting in a half court game and running the clock for us, izzo is a good guy and he could be up 50 if he wanted to, you can even see in his emotions throughout the game...he set up a game plan so we didnt get blown out, and all he said was good things after their win against us at home...i respect him for that

Totally on Blackshirt007... Izzo isn't his normal self at all (no fire in him !!!), way too reserved as you picked up.

Let's see when Izzo subs heavily.

Huskers are playing with some emotion tonight...