Putin Assassination Attempt

I guess they didn't know how to fake a bin Laden tape.

You're a Bin Laden Truther? (Don't know if that's the correct term.)

What the hell is a "Bin Laden Truther"?

Did you just make that crap up?

They clearly believe that Bin Laden wasn't born in the United States, that he hates America and is really a muslim...personally I think there might have been something to that.

I just like how every few years, the Chechnyan's etiher blow up an apartment building, take a building full of hostages, or now try to kill Putin. Give's him reason to go in there again...

Sort like us having shoe bombers and underwear bombers, and then we get a whole new set of security measures each time.

I did, in fact, just make that up.

Perhaps I didn't make that clear.

I didn't know that.

I already had someone call me a conspiracy theorist for not believing that the Osama tapes were real.

This was not a right winger during the Bush years, it was a so-called liberal during the Obama years.

I just like how every few years, the Chechnyan's etiher blow up an apartment building, take a building full of hostages, or now try to kill Putin. Give's him reason to go in there again...

Sort like us having shoe bombers and underwear bombers, and then we get a whole new set of security measures each time.

Yeah, but instead of putting up with more TSA bullsh*t, he just bombs the sh*t out of Grozny