The Spring Practice Presser

WHAT IS UP WITH THE UNIFORM QUESTIONS?!?!

Every single coach and player has been asked about uniforms. Did this somehow become a big issue recently? Where are these questions coming from?

Getting old, no one on the team seems to care

No kidding. Not one coach or player reacted positively to that question. They were all just "meh."

I have to know who's asking that question. I haven't been paying too much attention, so I don't know if it's the same guy or not.

Working on game, footwork and reading D this spring.

Adjusting to Big 1 Ds was hard in the first year. THis year should be better.

Though his Game manegment improved last season.

In this O, the qb has a lot on his plate.... The O is getting what the offense needs to do and how to opperate it.

Hope the O to be 50/50 run pass, but doesnt matter to him. This is an attaching offense...theres the name guys hahaha.

Wide outs are going to be awesome, ready to attach the ball and make all the catched.

Working on footwork easier in the offseason than during midseason. Foorwork is important for routes and timing with wide outs.

can do better: throw better, get team in better plays, check out more efficiently.

Expects big things from the lineman.

Is that Ross Jernstrom asking those uniform questions? I am baffled by this. Every single player and coach has been asked about this. Nobody seems to care. Why do they keep asking about it?

Edit - it's not Sipple. Sip's voice sounds like gravel rolling down a corrugated tin roof.

Ready to go out strong his last year.

Bo develops good character/people throughout their careers at Nebraska.

Load will lighten as younger backs gain can fill in more, he can stay fresh for the length of the season. Has to adjust to not being in so much, but likens it to when he backed up Roy Helu. Whatever helps win games. Felt the strain of the high number of carries last season, but had to push through it.

Confident in FB and Lineman replacements. Long and JJ haven stepped into leadership roles. CJ Zimmer has stepped up.