Final props for Doc..

obviously "You" are drinking all the red colored kool aid mate.

Pelini is by far the most over rated and unpredictable coach at NU. He's done nothing more then beat the sisters of the poor and even then, his teams have had to scramble to win.

He has "one" win against a name program and he earned that when the named program was using their #3 QB (whom was a true freshmen at the time.)

Hmm...

Huskers can't beat Texas or OU and the fan's call for Solich's head.

Pelini on the other hand also couldn't beat Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin and for Pete's sake, Northwestern.... Hasn't won a conference championship.

And you know full well that the not beating Texas and winning a conference title is complete BS. Had the Big XII commissioner and head of officiating not seen it fit to conspire against Nebraska, those wouldn't be on the list. I can't hold it against Bo Pelini that our school was in a corrupt conference, nor should anyone else.

As for the loss to Northwestern, you obviously haven't been paying attention to Big 10 football for some time. They always sneak up and beat someone they shouldn't just about every year--just ask Bucky. And this year, it happened to be us because we were new and frankly weren't acclimated to expect this sort of thing.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of the fans that think we should win every sport, every time we play, and if we don't, we're a complete and utter failure. Myopic, binary thinking like that does no one any good, and is hardly ever indicative of the reality of the situation.

• Fire 3

matthew, you and ever skers fan knows the right call was made in that game. UT had 1 second left on the clock when the ball hit. Instant replay was shown time and time again to justify the call. We lost. What you failed to mention the championship game against OU where our offense spotted Bo and his vaunted defense a rather significant lead that was squandered. So much for Bo's awesomeness, yes?

lastly, I don't think we should win every sport but being above average should be a reasonable expectation, yes? Currently, we are well below Average in all of the men's money sports.

There are 12 schools in the big:

in football:

Wisky

Mich

Mich State

Penn State

all had better records then us. In fact, in out division we finished 3rd. Rather middle of the pack and average at best.

Basketball, was pathetic 4 conference wins... ouch!!!

so we come to baseball.... BIG is considered a bottom dweller in conference strength. Sker's are supposed to be the conference bully and expectations should be high, yes?

So, if one is referring only to facts then where is the myopic and binary thinking?

lol, such a substantial response.... The truth hurts when the truth is disappointing and we all know that Bo's success to this point is a huge disappointment.

Don't talk to many fans who think that Bo is a disapointment let alone a huge one MM. How does it feeel to be in a very small minority? Why is it that Lincoln fills up every football weekend? Why is it that you can find Husker watch sites in cities all across the country. 3 years ago my wife and I took our two oldest children and their spouces to Daytona Beach, Florida for Thanksgiving. Me and the boys took refuge in a sports bar while the girls were shopping. I asked the waitress f they would have the Nebraska game on on Friday. She said yes and that we shoud get there early if we wanted a good seat. We got there early, had crab and ice cold beer for lunch and bhy game time the place was a sea of RED. You would have thought we were in Lincoln. How do you account for this MM? You are deluding yourself if you think that there is a substantial number of Big RED fans who are dissappointed in Coach Pelini.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Hmm...

Pelini on the other hand also couldn't beat Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin and for Pete's sake, Northwestern.... Hasn't won a conference championship.

And you know full well that the not beating Texas and winning a conference title is complete BS. Had the Big XII commissioner and head of officiating not seen it fit to conspire against Nebraska, those wouldn't be on the list. I can't hold it against Bo Pelini that our school was in a corrupt conference, nor should anyone else.

As for the loss to Northwestern, you obviously haven't been paying attention to Big 10 football for some time. They always sneak up and beat someone they shouldn't just about every year--just ask Bucky. And this year, it happened to be us because we were new and frankly weren't acclimated to expect this sort of thing.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of the fans that think we should win every sport, every time we play, and if we don't, we're a complete and utter failure. Myopic, binary thinking like that does no one any good, and is hardly ever indicative of the reality of the situation.

Yeah that M_M_G. MM obviously has some ostridge in his bloodline because he seems to continually have his head lodged where the sun don't shine.

T_O_B

G>B>R

matthew, you and ever [What?] skers fan knows the right call was made in that game. UT had 1 second left on the clock when the ball hit. [Watched the play many many times and the Refs blew the call,and by the way how are things in the lone star state?] Instant replay was shown time and time again to justify the call. We lost. What you failed to mention the championship game against OU where our offense spotted Bo and his vaunted defense a rather significant lead that was squandered. So much for Bo's awesomeness, yes?

lastly, I don't think we should win every sport but being above average should be a reasonable expectation, yes? Currently, we are well below Average in all of the men's money sports. You have no more idea about what the defination of average is than you do of mediocre.

There are 12 schools in the big:

in football:

Wisky

Mich

Mich State

Penn State

all had better records then us. In fact, in out division we finished 3rd. Rather middle of the pack and average at best. The Divisions are Legends and Leaders. Where did you come up with the Out Division?

Basketball, was pathetic 4 conference wins... ouch!!! That's why we fired SADler and made a great hire in Tim Miles, but then you will crap about him before he even gets to Lincoln.

so we come to baseball.... BIG is considered a bottom dweller in conference strength. Sker's are supposed to be the conference bully and expectations should be high, yes?

So, if one is referring only to facts then where is the myopic and binary thinking? In your head MM.

Won't be long before the little girls will be out playing soccer. Have fun MM.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Hmm...

Pelini on the other hand also couldn't beat Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin and for Pete's sake, Northwestern.... Hasn't won a conference championship. Has a losing record against the top 25 (probably the top 30), had a chance to find an experienced Offensive Coordinator and chose not to but is loved by the fans. I call that a double standard. I also call that nothing more then middle of the pack and frankly, we aren't even a middle of the pack team in the SEC but rather a tier two team at best. In fact, we are barely a middle of the pack team in the BIG.. Michigan, Ohio St. Wisconsin, Michigan State, Iowa and Northwestern are all predicted to pawn us next year. In my thinking any team staring at 6 losses is at best mediocre.

Your compairing how Solich was run out of town for not beating Texas and Oklahoma but yet Pelini who also hasn't beating Texas or Oklahoma hasn't been run out of town.

Correct me if i'm wrong but Solich didn't he follow Osborne who had successfull years for like 25 years straight, won 3 national championships in his last 4 years. With that Solich had some big shoes to fill. Some fans got entitled to thinking we have to be in conference championships and national championships every year or it was a failure. I use to be one of those types of fans, thats what I expected year in and year out.

Pelini on the other hand has followed Bill Calahan who virtually destroyed our football tradition. So following him would be a lot easier than following Osborne. Yes Pelini hasn't won a conference championship, no we havn't won or even played in a BCS bowl game in years. But Pelini is getting the team back on track and in the right direction. More importantly is see improvement in him each and every year. I'm personally happy with Pelini and glad that he's here.

So Huskerhacker as you can see, yes Solich and Pelini have similar results. But both followed different coaches, so they had much different situations.

my point is that we are nothing more then a middle of the pack football program and seeing how Pelini continues to struggle with recruiting and an inability to land the big name players is (or at the very least should be) concerning.

Also, you state that we the fans are seeing improvement without showing any facts. The facts actually show the opposite. We lost (actually were taken to the wood shed) by both Wisc and Michigan this past year showing the lack of improvement. Another fact is, since losing the BC recruits and installing only Pelini's boys, our offense has regressed as well as our defense. Pelini's recruitment has to be questioned. Especially when he's turning more and more to the juco market rather then building the program to reload.

and lastly, I'd argue that Solich was faced with a much more daunting task then Pelini. From the start Solich was never wanted where as Pelini was applauded. Answer me this, why do other programs make the correct hire and in less then 3 years compete in a BCS game? The list is rather long. (Auburn, Florida, TCU, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC, Alabama, just to name a few.) How long will we apologize for Pelini? His seat should be hot and if he can't reach the BIG's championship game this coming year, his tenure should be given a very, VERY short leash.

Don't talk to many fans who think that Bo is a disapointment let alone a huge one MM. How does it feeel to be in such a very small minority?

Why is it that Lincoln fills up every football weekend?

Why is it that you can find Husker watch sites in cities all across the country?

3 years ago my wife and I took our two oldest children and their spouces to Daytona Beach, Florida for Thanksgiving. Me and the boys took refuge in a sports bar while the girls were shopping. I asked the waitress f they would have the Nebraska game on on Friday. She said yes and that we shoud get there early if we wanted a good seats. We got there early, had crab and ice cold beer for lunch and by game time the place was a sea of RED. You would have thought we were in Lincoln. How do you account for this MM?

You are deluding yourself if you think that there is a substantial number of Big RED fans who are dissappointed in Coach Pelini.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Can you answer any of these questions or will you continue to spew inane drival. Yeah you need to get your dictionary, better yet have mommy do it for you.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Don't talk to many fans who think that Bo is a disapointment let alone a huge one MM. How does it feeel to be in such a very small minority?

Why is it that Lincoln fills up every football weekend?

LOL, in this mind set one could argue that BC was also well liked and not a disappointment. Seems to me the sell out streak survived his era and I'm sure it will survive the Pelini era as well. Regardless, the sell outs in Memorial are based more on the "Lack" of anything else to do across the state then how well the coach is doing. No, "Lack" of entertainment isn't the main reason but Pelini's coaching skills or lack thereof also has little if any effect on the sellouts.

Why is it that you can find Husker watch sites in cities all across the country?

lol, are you thinking these are new? These locations have been around for years and years. I will say however that more and more radio outlets are closing though that has little to do with teams success and more to do with net and pay per view. Yes, Husker Nation rally's throughout the nation in central locations and I've personally have attended games in many of the out of state venues. Travel to me is second nature and I've had the priv's to watch games in Europe and Asia both.

3 years ago my wife and I took our two oldest children and their spouces to Daytona Beach, Florida for Thanksgiving. Me and the boys took refuge in a sports bar while the girls were shopping. I asked the waitress f they would have the Nebraska game on on Friday. She said yes and that we shoud get there early if we wanted a good seats. We got there early, had crab and ice cold beer for lunch and by game time the place was a sea of RED. You would have thought we were in Lincoln. How do you account for this MM?

You are deluding yourself if you think that there is a substantial number of Big RED fans who are dissappointed in Coach Pelini.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Can you answer any of these questions or will you continue to spew inane drival. Yeah you need to get your dictionary, better yet have mommy do it for you.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Congrats, you experience a Floridians for NU setting once. My hope is that it was memorable and at games end the skers were victorious. For those who haven't experienced it I highly recommend it. My favorite so far is the upstate New York groups.. Great people and great hospitality.