K-State Game . . . True Fans Only!

Last year I added my name to the mailing list for extra tickets and very RARELY do I ever get an email for any extra tickets however, of course after I have already bought the tickets I have gotten an email saying some of the tickets have been returned for the KSU/NU game. ??

The majority of those tickets are usually the opponents allotment which they cant sell. With KSU being 4-5 right now and being as horrible as they are, i doubt you see any KSU fans in Lincoln this year

From talking with my relatives that live in lincoln, a lot of the people that have been going to games for 30 plus years are extremely unhappy and i wouldn't be suprised if they're giving tickets away.

My neighbors have been. They already offered their tickets to me. They said next year will be the first year they haven't bought season tickets for like 18 years or something like that. I can't blame them. One nice thing has come out of all this. In small rural Nebraska towns, there are at least people out doing things once again on Saturday afternoons and evenings around the community. It used to be all they did was either glue their eyes to the TV or ears to the radio. Now there's some community projects getting planned and done!

I AGREE THAT EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO STAND BEHIND THEIR TEAM AND JUST CALM DOWN A LITTLE BIT. I THINK THAT IT'S CRAZY THAT EVERYONE IS CALLING FOR THIS COACHES HEAD ALREADY! GRANTED HE WASN'T MY FIRST SELECTION FOR COACH BUT I THINK HE HAS DONE SOME POSITIVE THINGS FOR THE PROGRAM AS FAR AS GETTING US AWAY FROM THE OPTION WHICH WAS BECOMING OBSOLETE AND GETTING US INTO MODERN FOOTBALL. WE HAVE TO GIVE THE TEAM SOME TIME TO DEVELOP AND NOT CRITICIZE SO MUCH. BE PATIENT BIG RED FAITHFUL THE GLORY DAYS WILL COME BACK AND WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE ONCE AGAIN!!!

:yeah

I have to agree with you 100 percent, could not say it better myself, lets get loud and support these kids because that what it is all about, I love husker football with a passion and will continue to support the program through the the thick and thin of it. This team needs us more than ever, I have had season tickets in my faimly for almost 40 years, and have been going to games since i was a kid, I look forward to going to husker games every year more than anything i do all year.

THER'S NO PLACE LIKE MEMORIAL STADIUM ON GAMEDAY. GOD BLESS THE HUSKERS.